Author's Note

Hello, chocochips! Glad to meet you all in a new story of Kim Taehyung (Lucifer) and Raya Xenia. A hearty appreciation to everyone who clicked on this book. And I'm glad to finally be able to post one of my long-awaited stories.

Before we get into the story I would like to warn you about the storyline.

*****This storyline involves characters featured according to the world of fantasy I created.*****

*

*****The story takes place in an imaginary town.******

******So if you are the one who would dance for Logic or possibilities then don't bother messing with the rhythm I tuned for my story.*****

---------

Note

This is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes. Characters or any events related to any person are coincidental.

Except BTS every character in this story is fictional and it is solely written by my imagination. The members are just portrayed as the characters, I have depicted in the story, like role play. I never mean to harm anyone's personal thoughts or ideas, it's just purely a fantasy.

This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the author and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Cover credits :ibloodyhate

Start - 30.12.22

(C) 2023 Applekid. All rights reserved.   You may not distribute copies to others, in electronic form or hard copy. I'll not hesitate to take legal actions.
Wattpad exclusive. If spotted kindly let me know as soon as possible.