o n e

The teacher's headㅡ it looked like a curry bread; with her brown hair tied in a bun like that.

Everything looked like food now. I could sense my eyes were spinning uncontrollably with the hunger that I couldn't contain any longer. Please have mercy; I needed to withstand a few minutes more..

"Alright, class dismissed."

"Yes! Recess!" I heard some students in my class 'whispered' happily. Thank god! This boring History Mrs. Seo class is like forever that I might just chopped her head off if I were to be contained any longer in the classroom. I packed my things and put my pen into my pencil box. Wait, something was missing..

"Hey Irene, do" I tilted my head and saw my best friend, Irene was already at the door, with a sly grin attached on her pretty face. Dang it. "Oh don't you dare to leave me!" I warned her, attempting to sound a little bit terrifying. But meh, I sounded like a kitten with fur balls stuck inside my throat.

"Catch me if you can!" She chuckled before started to run, leaving me in classroom. I looked around hoping someone will be my company to the cafeteria, and seriously? Only me? I shook my head before stood up from my seat. And here I thought I was the only hungry one inside this classroom! They moved faster than I could possibly see; this must be the power of the boredom from History class.

As soon I arrived at the cafeteria, I caught Irene was sitting and busy eating her food already. I widened my eyes. "Oh, thanks Irene because you left me in the class," I said sarcastically as I sat beside her when she tried to console me by giving a little bit of her kimchi.

"No problem! Anything for food." She winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her reply. Not that I could deny, food was actually indeed the top priority for everyone on Earth.. And our cafeteria menu was always the best, though. "I bought your favourite curry bread on the way, since I was first in line. Here."

When I looked at her again; she was grinning to me that it started creeping me out. She had such perfect features that complimented well with her white skinㅡ and yet I couldn't understand how the hell she always looked like she wanted to slap anyone on daily basis if she put her poker face on.

"Thanks. You're not that cruel, I see." I slowly took the bread and slowly became one with the flavour. Finally, my stomach stopped making weird sounds. I was half way done eating it when I could sense the stare Irene was giving as she munched down her food.

"Valentine is coming. Every one's been talking about it." Irene said while clapping her hands happily.

Yeah.

"Oh yeah. That." I said, while heat started to creep on my cheeks. "Jun"

"KYAAHH!!"

What the? I widened my eyes as I heard someone or maybe even correct, a bunch of girls were screaming hysterically like they were being possessed or something. I tilted my head and, I think my eyes were going to pop out. This one magical moment that I should not missed!

"Oh my god! Look, it's Junmyeon." I nudged Irene's elbow, almost causes her to spill the precious soup on her shirt and choke her. There; one and only person that had caught my eyes completely since I stepped inside this schoolㅡ a boy that was really my ideal type.

"Not really, Chorong. Open your eyes properly. There's he and his friends; Jongin, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo"

I cut her off by sighing dreamily. "Only he can catch my eyes." She then made a gagging sound, obviously feeling amused with the cheesy line coming from me. I narrowed my eyes when she tried to calm down by drinking water but she ended up spitting it out due to the excessive laughter. Drama queen.