"Listen to Jenna, mom!" Said Max. "I mean, Y/n." He realised his mistake.

You chuckled and handed your girlfriend the keys, and herded the kids into the car.

"You're my favourite girlfriend, Jenna." Elise replied. You coughed, trying not to freak out at what your sister said, because she made it sound like you had a side-hoe.

Jenna sensed your panic and chuckled, "I'm glad I'm your favourite, Els." Looking at you she winked, "You know better than to have a side-hoe, babe."

Sighing in relief you said, "Yes, I know."

At Pizza Hut, everyone was happily eating, and Marla casually said, "Jenna, when are you gonna become Y/n's wife?"

Jenna thought about it for a moment, and replied, "Why do you ask, honey?"

"Cause then you both can be our mommas." Elise grinned.

"Baby, I can't be your momma because I'm your sister." You chuckled. "I can be like a momma, though."

"But when is Jenna gonna be like a momma?" Marla specified.

"Soon, I hope." Jenna interjected. "I better get a ring, in the next few years, Y/n."

"Oh, absolutely." You nodded.

That night, you tucked your younger siblings into bed, and entered your brother's room.

"Hey, sport." You smiled, sitting at the edge of his bed. He was a hormonal teen and needed space, so you respected that.

"Sorry for calling you mom," he said fiddling with the blanket. "You're my sister, I can't call you that."

"Hey buddy, I know it's he'd without mom. You guys were so close before Dad left. Now she doesn't even look at you. That's horrible, I know. I'm here for you, I promise." You wiped away his tears with a gentle hand and stroked his hair.

"I'm here too." Jenna interjected, entering the room. She kissed your forehead and Max's, adding, "And I can't be your mom either, but Ik try my best."

"I can manage," Max replied.

"Doesn't mean you have to." She said. You nearly cried at how tenderly she was speaking to your brother, and noticed that he was slowly leaning into her touch. He didn't usually do that with too many people.

"Y/n, I swear to god, if you break this woman's heart I will personally strangle you." Max said, moving closer to Jenna and buried his face in her shirt. Technically, it was your shirt but well.

"Shut up," you rolled your eyes and patted his back. "And sweet dreams."

He laughed a little and moved away, slowly falling asleep as Jenna stroked his dark brown hair.

You stood outside the room door, and wiped your tears, listening to Jenna whispering sweet nothings to your other three siblings, till she too came outside.

She saw your damp cheeks and watery eyes, which made her exclaim softly, "Hey, what's wrong?" You sniffled a bit, looking away for a moment to compose yourself.

She gently took your face in her hands and whispered, "Come on, baby, tel me."

You took a deep breath and said, "It's just...seeing you with Max, you know, talking to him as if he's your own brother, it really meant a lot o me."

"How come?" She asked, as you both walked to your room.

"See, my dad left when I was ten, Max was five, Lila was two, and the twins weren't even born yet. Max wasn't very nicely spoken to by my mother. She's not spoken to him nicely in ten years. So...seeing someone who's not me comforting him...it really makes me feel a bit emotional." You explained.

Jenna hugged you tightly, stopping you in your tracks. You held her close, burying your face in her hair, as she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too, darling." You sighed, letting tears hit her soft hair, "So much."

That night, you lay next to her, and she turned to face you. "You okay?" She asked.

Pulling her close, you whispered, "Yeah. I'm always okay when you're around."

"You and your corny ass." She rolled her eyes, leaning up to kiss your nose.

"Corny ass that you love." You winked, kissing her lips.

She laughed, "Goodnight, corny ass."

You hummed, "Goodnight, short ass."

"Fuck you." She mumbled into your chest.

"Tell me when and I'll do it." You giggled.

Rolling her eyes playfully, she slowly fell asleep.

---
I'll die this is adorableeeeee <3

Lmk if you liked it!