Frustration

Summary: After a long and annoying day of interviews, Jenna comes back home, tired out of her mind, and snaps at you.

REQUESTED

TW: fight
——

God her day was pathetic. Jenna literally wanted to collapse on the sidewalk and call you to pick her up. She prayed that she wouldn't snap at you or anyone, for that matter.

Boy, was she wrong.

You squealed when you saw her enter the house, placing your textbooks aside and beckoning her over for a hug.

She mumbled something inaudible and walked right past you making you frown as you followed her, "Jen, babe, is everything okay?"

"I'm fine," she said in a monotone, heading towards the liquor cabinet.

"It's late, so I'm gonna turn in. Don't drink too much and just come on up soon, cause you've got a packed day tomorrow-" you suggested, but she whirled around and snapped at you.

"Get off my goddamn back, Y/n!" She snapped at you, holding the wine bottle in her hand. "I said I was fine, so there's no need to be an annoying nag! You're not my mom!"

You scowled at her, "Why the hell am I getting yelled at now? I just told you not to drink as much and then turn in when you felt like it!"

"I didn't need you to do that!" She scowled back, placing the bottle down.

"I was trying to be a good girlfriend, Jenna!" You scoffed at her. "I care about you and I was fucking concerned!"

"Why, cause I didn't greet you all sunshine and rainbows the second I walked in!?"

"No, because you're acting like your bad day was my fault!"

"Oh my god, you don't need to be such an attention-seeking bitch!" Jenna exclaimed, thoroughly angry.

"Oh, I'M an attention seeking bitch!?" You raise your voice, making her aware that you were indeed mega upset with her.

"Just get out of the room, Y/n. I don't want to talk." She scowled, turning around and continuing to fill herself the glass of wine.

Angry, you stormed upstairs and slammed the door shut. You sat with your back against the door and put your head on your hands. You cried softly, because all she said was that you were an annoying bitch, etc.

You heard a little rustle outside your door and heard your girlfriend sniffling outside.

Jenna felt really bad for what she'd said to you. After exploding at you, she didn't even acknowledge her mistake. She let it sink in after you left.

"Y/n?" She whispered, leaning the back of her head against the door.

"No. If you're here to yell, bye bye." You scowled.

"I'm not," she sighed, "I got so wrapped up in interviews that I was stressed and I took it out on you when you were only helping. I'm so sorry." By the end of her statement she was crying.

Concerned you opened the door and pulled her close, allowing her to nestle her head in the crook of your neck whilst you stroked her hair.

"It's okay," you kissed her head, "Don't do it again or else it's the couch for you, Ma'am." She laughed and blushed as you wiped her tears from her cheeks. Cupping your face in her hands she kissed you gently.

"Thank you," she whispered, making you smile.

"Anything for my best girl."

———-
SO CUTE I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!

Smut coming soon btw 😏😏