Vol 2 Chapter 51 to Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"His current goal is to return to the Zàng Luō (葬罗) Realm."

"If he dares to return before his curse is dispelled, I'll personally end him."

"..."

Seeing the icy gleam that emanates from Dao He Tian Xue's eyes, a chill runs down Tian Cheng's back.

"Tai Xuan Emperor, you have your own circumstances to deal with. Regardless of what happens between you and my disciple in the end, I won't pursue it."

As Dao He Tian Xue turns away from her, Tian Cheng clasps her hands together, and performs a 90-degree bow.

Without saying anything else, Dao He Tian Xue vanishes from the dreamscape.

.........

This is far from the first time he's been beaten onto the ground by his shizun, Dao He Tian Xue.

In fact, it had happened far too many times in his previous life that Long Hua had already lost count.

However, different from his previous life, this replica of his shizun won't stop their attack just as it is about to hit.

"..."

As the wooden staff closes in on his head, Long Hua thinks back to the curse that was mentioned to him.

(A curse... If there really is a curse on me, then the most obvious abnormality would have to be this Relic. A creature that is a mix between a human and a serpent, that would be-)

Narrowing his eyes, Long Hua mutters—

"Nà Jiā (纳迦)."

From the twin serpent's maws, a white stream of fog is spewed outwards.

In less than the time it would take to blink, this fog shrouds Long Hua's body completely—making him look no different from Dao He Tian Xue.

Amidst all this, Dao He Tian Xue continues to lower the staff, however—

*Kakaka!* as soon as the wooden staff touches Long Hua's forehead, it shatters.

Relinquishing his hold over the remainder of his staff, Dao He Tian Xue chooses to put some distance between Long Hua and himself.

"Tian Cheng, countdown from 55 seconds."

Rising from the ground, Long Hua assigns Tian Cheng to keep track of time.

"...Understood. 54-"

Rotating his cultivation base, Long Hua closes the gap between Dao He Tian Xue and himself.

"53-"

At this moment, every part of his body is filled with strength.

However, he instinctively knows that this strength isn't free; it is something that must be paid for in some way, and should he not be able to end this fight in the next 50 seconds, the price will be increased by an exponential amount.

"52-"

Chapter 52

"51-"

Appearing a meter above Dao He Tian Xue's head, Long Hua clenches his right hand—while rotating the Immortal Suppression Palm.

"50-"

*Boom! Kakaka!* receiving Long Hua's strike with his opened hand, the ground beneath Dao He Tian Xue shatters.

"49-"

Rotating his body while in the air, Long Hua drops his foot down on Dao He Tian Xue—who receives the attack in the same manner as before.

*Boom! Boom! Boom!* without dropping his momentum, Long Hua continues to launch a series of attacks—that can easily injure a Foundation Establishment realm practitioner.