"How could I say no?" She knew she could put tires on him, but she walked over and tentatively sat down on his back.

"Get comfy, you'll be here for a while."

She scratched her head. Then slowly, she laid down on his back, stomach down. She could see his ears burning.

"Can I wrap my arms around you?" she asked.

"I'm pretty sweaty," he replied, and she could hear the amusement in his voice. "You sure you wanna do that?"

"If you'll let me. I'm already on you, so the sweat won't affect me anymore than it is now."

"Then go for it."

She wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his back. He began to shake, and she quickly rolled off of him onto the ground.

"Are you okay?" she yelped, searching his face for pain. Her worry melted away as she realized what was happening.

He was laughing. Lee Know. Laughing. And she nearly died from the giddiness rising from inside her. She had never seen him do more than give her a small smile.

"Are...you okay?" she repeated stupidly. She couldn't help but gaze at his crinkled eyes, his scrunching nose, and bunny mouth.

"It's just," he laughed, the most carefree she had ever seen him, "you remind me of a koala." He was still doing the stupid plank while laughing, and she found this annoyingly attractive.

She stared at him without saying a single word.

"What?" The smile fell from his face.

"You're so...pretty when you laugh," she said, mesmerized.

He started stuttering. "Oh – I...I – I just well–"

She began laughing, and he felt his heart jump. He stopped doing the plank to sit and look at her. She quickly sat up as well.

The two stared at each other, their eyes admiring the other's lips, nose, and eye.

A smile slipped out of Lee Know, and then they were both smiling stupidly at each other. Yun could stare into his eyes forever if he let her.

A giggle from the door bursted their bubble. Felix ran out of the room with his phone in hand.

"Ah, fuck," Lee Know mumbled.

Yun grinned even harder.

🕸🕸🕷🕸🕸

Some of the members went on a mission, which meant there were injured members. Yun walked past the living room, quickly moving to head to the infirmary.

She turned the corner and bumped into Seungmin who shrieked.

"I touched your boobs!" he screamed, clumsily getting down to his knees in a haste. The members all turned to look at the scene, including the injured members who were peeking out of the infirmary.

Lee Know tilted his head at her to silently ask her if she was okay, and she nodded.

"I am so so so incredibly, deeply, sincerely sorry," Seungmin cried from the floor. "It was an accident – I was going to push your back but you turned and I–"

She bursted out laughing. "Seungmin, it's okay, get up."

He stood up and looked at her with teary eyes. "Are you sure?"

She turned, exasperated, to look at Lee Know, who had a hint of a smile on his face. "Yes," she sighed, and then leaned forward to hug Seungmin.

He returned the hug, but curved his back so that their chests wouldn't touch. She raised an eyebrow at him and then squeezed him hard, and he squirmed until she let go.

Now that everything was better, the members went back to what they were doing. She walked into the infirmary, where I.N, Han, and Changbin were waiting.

She got her medical kit and began to work on all three members.

"You know," Changbin said, "Lee Know's been a lot less stressed lately."

"Not just less stressed, but happy," Han added.

"That's great-" Yun replied, before being cut off.

"Guys! Guys, I have to show you something!" Felix exclaimed, running into the room. "You guys were talking about Lee Know? Well, look at this!"

He giggled like a little boy as he showed photos of Yun holding onto Lee Know when he was doing his plank.

Yun yelped. "Why are you showing them that!?"

The members ignored her, giggling and laughing at the smile on Lee Know's face.

"Minho looks like a little kid on Christmas!"

Felix swiped to the left and showed them the picture of Yun and Lee Know staring at each other while smiling and the members screamed.

Lee Know barged into the room along with Seungmin, Hyunjin, Han, Chan.

"What's going on–!?"

Han, Seungmin, and Hyunjin bursted out laughing and clapping in unison. Yun sat on the floor with her face in her hands, embarrassed.

Chan was silent, his heart shattering as he saw the photos. Nobody paid attention when he left the room.

Lee Know looked at Yun and then the photo. "Delete that if Yun doesn't like it," he said seriously.

But the members already saw the proud smirk on his face as he went back outside.

————