behind the back

"hey kat, watch this." trixie said as she showed her girlfriend her phone.

katya paid attention to the video on trixie's phone. it was a video of two people making out with their hands behind their back.

"the challenge is to make-out without touching and whoever touches the other first loses." trixie said with a smile.

"you wanna do that with me, don't you?" katya asked with a smirk.

"yeah, it looks fun." trixie said innocently.

she stood up off the couch and grabbed katya's hand and led her to their bedroom. katya closed the door behind her and stood in front of trixie.

"should we do something to make it harder?" trixie asked with a grin.

"what do you mean?"

trixie suddenly dropped her sweatpants to the floor and pulled her shirt off, revealing that she was without panties and a bra.

"u-uh, um, w-what?" katya stuttered, overwhelmed by trixie's perfect body.

she had seen her naked body thousands of times, but it always flustered her to see the hottest woman in the world standing in front of her.

"if i'm naked, you'll struggle more."

"you're evil, trixie mattel." katya grunted.

katya wanted to give trixie the same challenge, so she removed all her clothes as well. trixie's eyes were glued on katya's petite body and she almost forgot about the challenge and lunged to touch her, but she didn't.

"you're really hot." trixie said, almost whispered. katya stepped closer to trixie so the two were eye to eye.

"are you ready?" katya asked.

"yeah.." trixie breathed out. she was already incredibly turned on.

katya leaned in and kissed her girlfriend. her reflexes instantly kicked in and her hands were inches away from trixie's hips. trixie smiled into the kiss which upset katya. she really wanted to win. she put her hands back behind her back and continued to make out with her. this continued for a few more minutes and no one broke. trixie was very frustrated because she was now the one struggling to keep her composure. katya moaned into the kiss on purpose and trixie broke.

"fuck this."

she placed her hands on katya's chest and back her up against the wall. she attacked katya's neck with kisses and bites.

"you wanted to do this and you lost." katya smirked, her head tilted to the side to give trixie easier access.

"shut the fuck up." trixie breathed against katya's neck.

she grabbed katya's arm and ripped her away from the wall, causing her to yelp due to the sudden motion. trixie could be dominant, but it didn't happen often. she threw katya on the bed and sat on her lap.

"maybe if you weren't so fucking hot.." trixie said angrily.

she groped katya's chest and played with her nipples between her two fingers. katya let out a breathy sigh and attempted to squeeze her thighs together. trixie noticed this and moved down katya's lap and spread her legs. she separated katya's legs and put one of them over her shoulder. she touched her clit to katya's and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. one of katya's hands held on to trixie's arm as she began to move.

"yes, baby. fuck, just like that." katya whimpered.

trixie gripped onto katya's leg as she moved back and forth. she threw her head back to get her long hair out of the way and quickly looked back down at katya's face. her eyebrows were furrowed and there was a thin layer of sweat already coating her body. she looked like a true sex goddess. trixie picked up her pace so that she was now grinding down into katya fast and hard. katya's legs jerked and she squeezed trixie's arm.

"you're so good.." katya moaned before she threw her head back.

"fuck, katya." trixie groaned.

"baby, i'm gonna cum." katya winced. her thighs were trembling at this point.

"me too, shit, cum with me, angel." trixie moaned.

katya's fists clenched around the sheets and her back arched as high as it could. trixie kept her fast pace up until she was about to fall over on top of katya.

"trixie, fuck!!" katya screamed.

trixie screamed also and felt liquid come out of her and also katya.

"oh my God, you're so perfect." katya whined when she caught her breath.

trixie climbed off of her, her thighs an pussy a sticky mess. katya's legs were also a mess.

"come take a bath with me?" trixie asked innocently as if she wasn't being dominant two seconds ago.

"yes, baby. come on." katya said.

she grabbed trixie's hand and they walked into the bathroom together, taking a bath and then going to sleep with each other after.