vacation (high school au)

"kat, are you ready?" trixie shouted.

"yeah, i'm coming." katya shouted back as she walked out of the bathroom.

it was six in the morning. she walked into trixie's room and grabbed her suitcase. katya carried it out to the living room and saw trixie, val, and trixie's two brothers, dan and mike standing by the door, suitcases in hand. trixie's mother had invited katya on their family vacation. nobody in trixie's family knew trixie and katya were dating. they had been friends since they were kids, so everyone thought they were still best friends. they had been dating for a few months and it ate away at trixie's heart not being able to tell her mother because she didn't know if val would approve of it. trixie was the one who asked her mom if katya could come on vacation with them. val said yes immediately because she loved katya. they were going to florida, the typical vacation spot for americans. katya's inner russian dna cringed when trixie said they were going to florida, but she didn't complain. she thought it was cute.

everyone packed walked outside and shoved their suitcases in the trunk with no wiggle room. everyone piled in the car. val and dan were in the front, mike was laying down in the middle row, and trixie and katya were in the very back.

"are you girls good back there?" val asked as she looked at them through her mirror.

"yea, but can you pass us two waters?" trixie asked her mom. val grabbed two water bottles and threw them at mike.

"hand those to your sister and katya."

"how long does it take to get there?" katya asked as she accepted the water bottle from mike.

"milwaukee to florida by car is nineteen hours." mike said. katya's eyes widened so big. she turned to look at trixie.

"nineteen hours?" katya asked as her mouth hung open.

"yes, katya. that's why we're leaving right now at six. don't worry, it'll go by fast." trixie responded.

great. nineteen hours crammed in a car with four people. she wasn't that miserable though. she got to sit next to trixie.

-
four hours later
-

"mom, i have to pee." mike complained.

"we'll stop at this gas station up here. it should be about three minutes." val responded.

katya was so bored sitting in the back of that car. she fell asleep on trixie's lap a few hours ago. she woke up a few minutes ago when val hit a bump in the road. she had teased trixie a few times by squeezing her inner thigh. katya loved the risk of being caught. that always turned her on, but it made trixie feel awkward because it was her family. katya didn't wanna make her more uncomfortable so she stopped. she looked at trixie and she was playing a game on her phone. katya looked out the window until they got to the gas station.

-

trixie entered the single bathroom when she felt katya push in behind her.

"what are you doing? how are you gonna explain when we come out together?!" trixie whisper shouted.

"it's okay, nobody saw me. i'm sneaky." katya laughed.

"i hate you so much sometimes, yekaterina." trixie giggled.

"no you don't, you always love me." katya muttered before she leaned in and kissed trixie.

they hadn't kissed or sexually touched in hours because of trixie's family. they were both hungry for each other. katya put her hands underneath trixie's shirt and squeezed her hips. trixie whined and broke the kiss because she couldn't breathe. katya leaned her forehead against trixie's and caught her breath.

"i'm so horny for you." trixie whispered.

katya started to palm trixie through her shorts. she quietly moaned and her eyes fluttered to the back of her head. the slightest bit of pleasure made her feel so good. katya reached inside of trixie's shorts and ran her fingers through trixie's pussy to tease her.

"you're so wet for me, babygirl." katya said in a low tone. trixie moaned and started rocking her hips against katya's fingers.

"fuck me." trixie whispered against katya's neck.

katya moaned into trixie's ear and that turned her on even more. katya held onto trixie's waist with her free hand. she made trixie stand up because she didn't want her to sit on the dirty bathroom sink. she sunk her three fingers deep into trixie. trixie's body fell forward into katya's arms. she buried her head into katya's shoulder. katya moved her fingers in and out trixie as she held on to her.

"fuck.." trixie whimpered into katya's neck.

she started to suck on katya's neck, creating hickeys. katya whimpered, but then pulled her neck away.

"you can't do that. you know they'll see." katya said.

"i-i know, i-i'm s-sorry!" trixie stuttered.

her legs started to shake and it became harder for her to stand up. katya kept holding her up. she kept slamming her three fingers into trixie.

"look at me." katya whispered. trixie picked her head up and looked at katya with tears in her eyes.

"you're so fucking beautiful." katya grunted and she slammed her fingers harder into trixie.

trixie bit her lip so hard because she was about to let out the loudest moan. the praise and the pleasure made her whole body shake.

"i'm gonna cum." trixie tried her best to whisper.

katya started to rub trixie's clit with her thumb. she buried her face back into katya's neck. katya was just about to tell trixie to cum when there was a knock on the door.

"hurry up, i have to pee!"

katya turned her head to look at trixie. trixie shook her head no, but katya grinned and nodded her head.

"i-uh, i'll be out i-in a s-second!" trixie said.

katya pulled her fingers out of trixie. trixie held on to katya and tried to steady her breath.

"why'd you stop?" trixie asked.

"i can't make you cum in this weird bathroom. you'll have to wait 15 hours until we get to the hotel." katya grinned.

"i hate you." trixie groaned.

"like i said before, you always love me."

-
part 2??