Chapter One:The Meeting.

(Image is owned by MiraculousBunny123 and I appreciate it if you would give them credit for it. Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you like this book MiraculousBunny123 and trust me, it's get better the more chapters are released)

Narrators POV.

We gather on the streets of a city where we see two humans walking together down the street. The two humans are called Frisk and Cecilia.

Frisk is a male with the soul of determination, you can argue he is way too determined for his own good. He has brown scruffy hair, skin is yellow as he wore a blue sweater with two purple stripes. Light brown shorts and brown shoes. His eyes are closed but Cecilia confirmed them to be red colored like his soul.

Cecilia is a female that wears a navy blue sweater with two lighter blue stripes, black shorts, black socks and brown boots. Her eyes are three shades of blue from navy to light blue but has a misty color, meaning that she is blind. Her hair is neck length and the color is melon pink. Her skin is slightly pale from being underground for who knows how long.

Frisk and Cecilia have been friends for years, even before they fell in the underground. The two stuck together as good friends as they didn't fit in anywhere, no one wanted to hang out with a blind girl. No one wanted to hang out with a guy that doesn't give up no matter how bad the situation got. The monsters liked the two so they befriended the monsters easily.

Anyways, the two are walking down the street. They are on their way to the Anti Monster Department to convince Jessica Grey to sign a peace agreement at an important meeting that's coming up later today.

"The AMD has to agree with it in order for it to be valid. Cecilia, today is our last chance to convince her to sign the peace agreement"

Frisk explained to Cecilia as she nodded in agreement. In the corner of Frisks eyes, he sees a girl with auburn side swept hair, dull pink eyes and a slightly dark skin tone. She wore a sweater with two colors of magenta and dark purple. Tucked under the sweater is a magenta colored skirt, purple and magenta colored stockings and brown boots.

Frisk felt his gaze land on the girl as Cecilia looked over to where Frisk was looking at slightly. All of a sudden, a car was speeding towards the auburn haired girl.

Frisk reacted quickly, ran onto the road where the girl is walking across and stood infront of her with his arms stretched out to protect her. Suddenly a red shield appeared out of Frisks soul as the car vanished. The shield then disappeared into Frisks soul as he turned around to be met by an awestruck girl.

"That was awesome!".

She called out excitedly as she wrapped her arms around Frisks neck, he blushed a little bit as she let go of him.

"Thanks for saving me from that, your Frisk right?".

The girl asked as Frisk escorted both of them to the sidewalk where Cecilia stands. She was looking at the building behind the girls head.

"Uhm yeah, who may you be?".

"I'm Crystal!, I've saw you all over the news a month ago. You must be Cecilia".

Crystal commented as Cecilia nodded at Crystal's comment.

"Are you two going somewhere?".

Crystal asked as Cecilia nodded at Crystal's question.

"Yeah, me and Frisk are going the AMD so-".

"Oh, okay then..... You two must be very busy... I see".

Cecilia wasn't fazed by Crystal's attempt to join them. However, it seemed to work on Frisk because he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Would you like to come with us?".

"Really?, I'd like that very much!, thank you!".

Crystal wrapped her arms around Frisks right arm, making him a bit nervous but he grabbed Cecilias hand to guide her along where they are going. Cecilia could feel Crystal's glares aimed directly at her and she doesn't bother to acknowledge it.

"So Frisk, are you and Cecilia in a relationship or?".

Frisk didn't know what to say when Crystal asked that question but Cecilia laughed at Crystal's question to hers and Frisks relationship.

"Oh don't worry, he's my friend, more like my personal guide actually".

Crystal sighed in relief but then felt guilty when she looked at Cecilias eyes to see a misty grey covering her colored eyes.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry-".

"Nah its okay Crystal, I don't take offense to that, it's a common misconception whenever I'm around with Frisk".

Cecilia explained as Crystal had a sad look on her face and let go of Frisks arm but held onto his sleeve. Frisk was being quiet this whole time, he was thinking if Jessica would say yes to both him and Cecilia to signing the peace agreement for both monsters and humans.

Cecilias POV.

"For the last time I said NO!".

Once again Jessica Grey denied signing a peace agreement to monsters. I didn't need to see her expression because her voice said so otherwise. I was standing next to Frisk, who I can feel is shaking a bit but I managed to calm him down a bit by rubbing my thumb against his hand.

"I won't go to that reunion, I won't sign anything, now please leave".

I sighed as I felt Frisk become more determined than before. I know that feeling and what it means.

"Monsters are our family now, I just want a world where monsters and humans can live in peace".

Yep, Frisk went down that path and I think it's working because Jessica seem to crumble a little bit.

"You'd want your family to live in a peaceful world right?".

Okay that must've struck a nerve for her because I couldn't hear anything from her but her aching heart. I can feel her tremble a bit but it didn't seem to last long.

"Let us show you that monsters are kind creatures".

Frisk must've offered his hand for her to take as I can feel her gaze shift to us. She must've taken it because I couldn't hear much but Frisk grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of her office.

"Come on Crystal!, we are going with Miss Grey!".

Frisk called out as no sooner did I hear Crystal come towards us since I can see a pink blob in her sleeve. I decided to keep that to myself as Frisk had taken us outside, opened what I assume to be a car door infront of me and put me in the cars seat.