Judgement and Reprise Part 2

"Alright, sir, you have arrived at your destination, don't forget to leave a tip before you leave, thank you for riding with Air Samus."

Samus wasn't entirely sure why she was acting the way she was. All she knew was that she now felt safe around Ridley, which was crazy. I mean, she was a human-like creature, Ridley was a giant dragon. If she didn't have her suit and fighting powers, Ridley could easily tear her apart. But still, she couldn't help but consider the fact that all villains make mistakes. She was just giving Ridley a second chance is all. Samus gracefully stepped toward the ancient temple, Ridley following suit. Before she entered the temple, however, Samus had to do one thing.

"Ridley, mind if I strip? I can't be seen wearing my suit in this temple, it would be seen as a bad aura."

Ridley blushed and nodded his head once. Yeah, I bet Ridley would kill to see Samus strip out of her power-suit into her zero suit at least once. But privacy was privacy, especially for the giant, perverted dragon that he is. After removing her suit, she quickly back to the ship and stuffed the lug into its module. She then ran back out, sweat already sheening from her head. Man, was it always this hot while she was here before? Ridley was busy staring in awe at the magnificent palace this was. Samus had been to the Elder's house once a month for a cleansing session. The session involved her relaxing and forgetting that her parents were dead through meditative techniques. Huh, what an ironic situation she was in now, seeing as how she had brought the creature that murdered, or as he said didn't murder, her parents. She led him towards the large glass doors that had several depictions of parts of Chozian history. On one of these glass sections was a metroid fighting against a large group of Chozo holding torches. Ridley pointed at it.

"Before the IGF, the Chozo were responsible for cleansing the world of the metroids. Or, at least, in their worlds. It was more survival of the fittest than eliminate the antagonist, y'know." Samus explained. In the Chozians' words, it was a lot more complex than that, but Samus didn't want to give Ridley mixed ideas. Ridley only nodded and stared ahead as Samus pushed the doors open. Inside, the central room was considered a mis-mosh of various artifacts and décor that really drew your attention in. There were several heads of beasts that Samus didn't even know existed in this universe, priceless gems that would probably go for a lot on the black market, and newly-created statues that were given to the Elder for safe keeping. 

"Wow, this guy sure is a collector, huh. I wouldn't be surprised if his main bedroom was as cluttered as this open area." Ridley says with a grin. Considering how many planets he's taken over, Samus would assume he like the Elder's personal collection.

"This room here is the central room. To answer your statement, visitors who aren't Chozo or me are not allowed in the main bedroom, where he spends most of his time contemplating. The main bedroom is actually very organized, believe it or not, the Elder has just never found time to clean up this space." Samus replies.

"Wow, sounds like the Elder is one lazy dude, huh, personally, I get that. With growing age comes the tendency to not want to do anything you don't like, especially if that something is cleaning up."

Samus made a loud shh'ing sound with her mouth and went closer to Ridley.

"Look, Ridley, there are rules that need to be followed here, like everywhere else. One of those sacred rules is respecting the Elder, he's been through a lot to get through here. In case you're wondering, that lot includes being burned at the stake, revived three times, two times his death caused by metroids, and having to send a large amount of applications to the high council. The position switches every thousand years or so, needless to say, the next Elder will probably have to deal with this clutter."