The Moment of Relapse and Enlightenment

Wait, was Samus hearing Ridley correctly, did he just say that he didn't want to be the villain anymore? Ok, clearly something was wrong with him, he usually takes pride in his work to conquer planets.Heck, every time Samus comes to battle him, he usually has a quip prepared to throw at her, something funny and not dastardly saying it will lead to her demise."Ok, Ridley, are you ok? Look, I know I said I don't care for you, but if you're not feeling healthy, I can come another day and fight you.I'm not a monster, I'll just fight one of your many henchmen and then leave.I'll take your word that you aren't doing major right now.Just speak to me, man."

Ridley responded"No, i'm fine, it's just...do you ever wonder if there is more to your life.Like maybe you would turn out fine if you weren't what you were and you were someone else."

"Uhm, you mean like a different job that what I have right now.Dang, are you suggesting I switch jobs for the fun of it.Fine, I'll become a stripper, then we'll see how much more pervious you'll become for me."

"No, it was a rhetorical question, your humor kinda sucks, I couldn't tell whether you were joking or not.No, I meant, don't you want a break, I mean, you already hate enough as it is, maybe I could be forever out of your life."

"Ridley, when I say I hate you, I only say because you were probably doing something pretty evil.Besides, I've gotten so used to saying it to your face ever since the day you killed my parents.You know I love you as much anyone else, I just don't see it.You must be going through some hard time in your life, you need some help?"

"No, it's just, I want to be good, Samus, this villain life was fun and all, but it doesn't fit me anymore.It's not that I'm growing old, it's just, I want a change in my life."

"Ok, so, you don't want me to see you ever again, because I can just leave now.But just know, I could help, you and I obviously haven't been the best of friends, but I can help you face your problem."

"Heh...remember that time when you put me and Mother Metroid against each other as a way to defeat me without having to do any work."

"Yeah, course I do, my zero suit was still in its temperamental phase, meaning that it didn't have much combat enacted into it.So I did what needed to be done, and called over Mother Metroid to say you were abusing her babies and using them for your own selffish deeds."

"Yeah, thanks for that, she won't return my calls, she hates me, but you know what, there's always time to make things right between her and me."

"Ridley, my dude, you're going down the wrong path here, calling up Mother Metroid will only remind you of your evil life, not remove the memory.Look, let me start helping you out."

Samus then contacted the general over the commns.She spoke into her communicator the words she was only supposed to say when Ridley was taken down."The Alpha Beast is down, I repeat, the Alpha Beast is down." The general responded a few seconds later "Good job, Samus, head back to home base, and prepare yourself for a full evaluation in case Ridley did something to your body."Samus then said "Alright, heading back to base soon, just need to take one pit stop before heading back"She disconnected her commns and then looked Ridley square in the eyes."Ok, so you want my help or not, it would be a lot easier if I helped you out."

Ridley appeared to speaking through his commns as well, probably to one of his henchmen that controlled this dang ship.Then he turned his commns off and turned to Samus "Yeah,I mean, I have other choices, I could ask someone else, someone who wasn't just threatening to kill me."

Samus punched him playfully in the shoulder, he was pretty tall for a dragon, then again, all dragons were tall."Yeah, it's only because I thought you were up to no good.Again, I'm hoping you aren't, and this is just a mining expedition.Even then, mining in this sector is forbidden without an asteroid pass, which you don't seem to have."

"Yeah, I figured, but that's not the point of why I came here.I knew you would come here the instant you heard from your general/boss that I was here.It's common sense for you to come and beat me up several times."

"Ok, so you want me to take a break, this is what I'm doing right now to help you.Just know, I'm only helping you because I know your situation is troubling.Besides, one less enemy to think about."

"You know what they say, your mortal enemy might become your best friend, clearly this friendship was meant to be." Ridley then shrugged like he didn't even know this friendship existed.It did, but Samus still was left wondering if this was a con.She took Ridley by the tail, and pretended to drag him along to her ship.She had a few ideas for what to do to make him a hero, but first, he had to meet with someone.

The Wrath of RidleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara