The Duel Part 1

Samus was used to the drill by now.She was coming up on Ridley's ship, and her missions was precise and simple.Find out what the heck Ridley is up to and stop him before it gets too out hand.She had done this multiple times, she was accustomed to kicking Ridley's ass before he really had the chance to call backup.It was one of the many qualities Samus found annoying about Ridley, he was so stubborn.Her point taken, if you ever tried to battle with Ridley, the  you're commiting yourself to a large dragon with ginormous wings and strong claws.Ridley also had a special move, the skewer, all the foes that have battled him usually suffer this and the last thing they see is his tail stabbing into their chest.Samus wasn't too worried about that either, she had seen Ridley's fighting style, so she knew easy tactics to win.Her ship had connected to the side of Ridley's huge battleship, and she called for it to wait where Ridley could not find it, in the shadows.Or in her case, the other side of the asteroid, close enough either way.She walked through the massive corridors of the place, she knew her way around because of the insane amount of times she had been in here.She finally heard Ridley's voice coming from behind a purple door, then again all the doors were purple, shouting some orders across towards to someone on his comms.She opened the door hastily and caught him staring in shock.They had done this so many times, Ridley didn't even show as much as false bravado or any sign that his ass was going to be kicked.

"Hello, Ridley.It's quite pleasing that we meet again considering the circumstances.Now, you better tell me what the heck you are doing, or I will, well, you know the drill by now." Samus said with a smirk.This was almost too easy, he didn't appear to have his Mecha-Ridley suit on him.

"Samus, I'm not causing any trouble, believe it or not, I was just mining from this asteroid."Ok, so technically that was the truth, it was a crime in itself, but it was better than saying he was doing something truly evil.

"Wow, you seriously want me to believe that, I know you well enough to figure out your plans.Whatever, save it for the jury, it's time for some serious ass-kicking on your behalf."

"Ok, ok, but please, just hear me out.Don't you think this is getting kinda old, the whole "I do something evil" and you coming over to defeat me." Wow, did he really just say that.Samus didn't really see Ridley as foregoing before.

"Ok, so this means you surrender.I can just hand you over to IGF and they can see what they can do with you.Ok, you made my job a lot easier, but at the same time, it's not fun without some asses being busted."

"I am saying I surrender, it's just, I'm tired of the act.I don't want to conquer planets anymore, those days are over.Just let me live tranquilly without any harm being done to me or my crew."

"Not much of an apology if you ask me, how do I know this isn't your tactic to drive me away.Have you forgotten of your crimes, how you took my parents away, and now you're saying you just want out of being a villain." Unbelievable, Samus couldn't believe what she was hearing, how could Ridley want to give up all that power and believe that Samus was going to forgive him.Clearly he had a screw loose.

"Samus, look, about that, i'm sorry I captured your parents, it's only because I was evil and demanded power.Now I don't want power or to be the most feared in the galaxy, I just want a peaceful life, please let me have it."

"Ridley, how could you think such... you literally left me for dead when I was young, I had to be raised by birds, Ridley, fricking birds.The Chozo tribe is not so bad, sure, but I draw the line at people who take and kill my parents." That will show him, Ridley was nothing without his ego.Let's see how he liked it when he got his ego deflated.

"Samus, to tell you the truth, I never killed your parents.They're still alive and frozen in cryogenically."

Samus felt her face flush and her knees become weak.What game was Ridley playing at, were her parents alive or was it a delusion set by Ridley? Maybe Ridley was telling the truth, her parents could be somewhere on board.No, she couldn't fall for his lies, Ridley was only using her parents as an excuse to leave.Well, it was going to take whole lot more than that to shake her.

"Ok, Ridley, you really think you can just lie about your parent's excuse just so you can push me away.Well, how's this for pushing me away." Samus lunged forward and released a powerful sucker punch that knocked Ridley back a few feet.Now the fun was really about to begin.