10. Well, fuck! 🌶️

Start from the beginning

Warmth and pressure began to build up as the Natalia in my fantasy begged me to fuck her mouth harder, her words muffled by the dick in her mouth. Pleasure spread over me when that familiar pumping feeling took over, right before my warm load spilled all over my hand. I came so hard thinking of her that I made a right mess out of it, cum splattering my clothes.

Well, fuck! 

Good thing I always had spare clothes in the office. Not for this kind of scenario–more like if I needed a fresh set of clothes after some late playtime at the club.

I cleaned myself up and changed my clothes, airing the office to avoid awkward questions from my staff. I definitely felt better after relieving the tension, but my little wolf's parting words were still stuck in my head.

She was not going to give up, I knew that for sure. I just hoped that I was going to hold on to my resolve long enough for her to change her mind about us; yet, I couldn't shake off the feeling that there was a storm coming my way and her name was Natalia Macalister.

Which was exactly why I decided that I needed to keep an eye on her. The girl was trouble, despite her innocence. Or rather, exactly because of it.

That was why I asked to see Rai once I was back at the skulk.

"You wanted to speak with me, Alpha?" She sat on the chair in my Alpha office as I poured us both a drink. "I hope that you are not pissed off about the extra expenses for the Christmas party. You know what our lot is like–our skulk mates love expensive things."

That didn't sound ideal, but we were making more than enough money with the law firm and, frankly, that party was a pain in my arse, but also the least of my worries.

"No, it's not about that at all. In fact, I might need you to leave some of the party planning to Max for a while."

"To Max? Oh, come on, James," she protested. "We both know he will mess everything up without some supervision. I love the guy, but, goddess, he can be reckless at times." She paused for a second, her eyes narrowing at me. "Wait, have I done something, and that's why you are pulling me out of the project?"

I wanted to burst out laughing, yet it was not going to be the right move if I wanted her to say yes to my request. But damn it, my Betas had a penchant for being overdramatic.

"Nothing like that, Rai. Quite the opposite, in fact–I trust you enormously. Well, I trust Max as well, but for what I am about to ask you, there is no one better than you. You are an expert of stealth missions and I know I can always count on your discretion."

Her eyes narrowed even further, even if I didn't think it was possible, as she studied me intently. "What are you not telling me?"

"I can't explain everything, unfortunately, but I need you to keep an eye on someone. Follow them around when they are not at their pack. Without being noticed, of course."

"Pack? You want me to follow a wolf?"

"Well, tribe would have been more accurate."

Amusement spread across me as I watched her gaze widen, a stark contrast to seconds earlier. "You've got to be kidding me. You want me to follow around a Windfire member? Do you know how much shit we would be in if their Alphas found out? You know, the three Alphas that they have."

It was rare for my Beta to lose her cool like that. Then again, what I was asking her was not exactly a very acceptable request and could land us in hot waters with the rest of the shifters in the area. Our collaboration was based on a fair amount of trust, so I was putting it all on the line for one person.