Melissa Pleads The Fifth

~Nessie~

"My little movie star!" Mommy cooed as she lifted me out of the car, "Cmon, I know I didn't have time last night, but I still wanna hear all about the movie

"My little movie star!" Mommy cooed as she lifted me out of the car, "Cmon, I know I didn't have time last night, but I still wanna hear all about the movie." Last night Mommy, Nik, and I went to prepare for the babies' room. It was fun, but it didn't leave us much time to talk after.

"The movie was so fun, I just wish there were more people's my age," I shrugged. "Well you had Cynthia for a bit, didn't you?" She asked. "Only a bit though," I said, "plus she's younger than me." Mommy ruffled my hair as we walked into the studio together. "Ahhhh! There's my goddaughter!" Abby squealed when she saw me.

"How was filming?" She asked me. "Fun, I missed dancing though," I answered. "Well it's a good thing this is a dance studio," she said leading us into the den. "Film crew's running late  so off the record I'd just like to say good job everybody, you all did amazingly and I can't wait to see how amazing you guys do this weekend," Abby praised. We all smiled and laughed.

"Who's on top of the pyramid?" I asked jokingly. "Well it's not you because you didn't dance," she told me. I stuck my tongue out at her. "I think it should be Justin Bieber because he's a great dancer and he's has really pretty hair," I told her. She gave me a very serious look and said, "I'll have to think about that." I nodded and shook her hand like a business woman before going to talk to Kenny.

•••

After pyramid, where I was on the bottom right in front of Aly, Abby talked about solos and the group dance.

Maddie
Paige Chloe Brooke
Kenzie Nia Inessa Alyona

"Our solos are Maddie and Nessa and you two will be going head to head," she said, "it's the battle of the princesses." Maddie and I jokingly glared at each other before turning back to Abby. She then explained that we're all in the group dance about a homeless kid and there was also 2 solos, me and Maddie. There's also a trio with Chloe, Maddie, and Nia. Uh oh. I love Nia, but her doing a trio with Maddie and Chloe won't go well. They don't have chemistry together as much and they dance super differently.

•••
~4 days til competition~

"Alright babe, you're a great dancer when it comes to hip hop, musical theater, and tap, but now it's time to prove that you can be great at everything," Abby explained, "so your solo is a jazz dance called Friend Like Me." I groaned. I hate jazz! "None of that, jazz is done a lot in this studio and you'll have to get used to it to get better," Abby said sternly.

(Inessa Interview: "This week I'm going against Maddie and I'm really nervous because we're both doing princesses but mine's jazz and here's is contemporary. I'm not really good at jazz so I just hope I don't mess up.")