Cheerleader Blues

~Yoni~

Today Мама and Nessie were with dad in New York

Today Мама and Nessie were with dad in New York. Nessie's auditioning for a movie while I'm stuck with Nikolai  by myself. I hate Nikolai because I don't trust him. He tries way too hard to be likable.

He dropped me off at dance and I all but ran out the car. Thank goodness mom and Nessie come back tonight. I hate staying with Nikolai.

Nessie
Maddie Chloe Yoni
Brooke Nia Paige Mackenzie Vivi

"Overall I evaluated all your performances Nessie won the competition and the title so she's on top," Abby said, "but as she's not here she's not in the group dance, Yoni why don't you tell us why she's not here." I nodded, "She's auditioning for a movie," I said. Abby bragged on my sister's behalf the whole practice and I tuned everything out.

Vivi was doing a solo, Nessie was doing a hip hop solo, I have a ballet one, while Chloe, Maddie, and Brooke also have solos. She then had us work on the routine.

The acro routine was a good one, it wasn't weird or cheesy like the last two. This dance has potential and could be the first group dance we win this season. I just hope we can pull it off.

•••

Melissa

Once again Valeria stabbed us in the back to get her daughter ahead. I understand she has connections being an actress and all, but a real friend would've used them to help her friends. How does she know that Kenzie didn't want that part in the movie? Or Maddie? Or Paige? Or any of the girls.

"I need to know, what it's going to take to get my daughter moved up on this pyramid," Kelly said, "why is Nessie at the top when she's not even here?" I nodded my agreement, Maddie should've been on top of that pyramid today. "She actually pyramids the kids and puts them in?" Kathy asked. "Yes," we said. "So Vivi was second line shit?" She asked, "and I didn't expect her to be on top!"

They kept arguing about it and I just rolled my eyes and watched the group dance. I sighed as Kelly went to talk to Abby. This won't end well. I watched Kenzie and Maddie dance until Kelly came down and Abby blew up at her. This is going to be a long week.

•••

~Nessie~

I skipped into the studio after school and saw Kenzie already there with Maddie. Shouldn't she be at school? "Oh good you're here, how was it?" Abby asked. "Good," I answered. "Do you think you'll get the part?" She asked. "I think so," I said. "Well I was wondering if you'd want to do a duet with Kenzie?" Abby asked. "Really?" I asked excitedly. I missed doing duets with her. "Yes really," Abby said, "go get changed."