The Runaway Mom

~Inessa~

"Your hair!" Kenzie shouted as I walked into the den

"Your hair!" Kenzie shouted as I walked into the den. I got my haircut after competition last week. "So what's  n reason for this change?" Jill asked. "New movie," I shrugged. "Again?" She gasped. I shrugged. Why is she surprised?

"It's very pretty, Ness," Holly told me shooting Jill a look. "Что скажешь, дорогая?" (What do you say, dear) Mom asked. "Thank you," I told Holly. She said you're welcome and we went to get dressed.

"You ready girls?" Karen the manager asked and Brooke said yes for us. Places!" The camera guy yelled. "Let's go girls, get in here, shake the mud out!" Abby shouted. I struggled not to laugh. That's funny. The producers always write different things for Abby to yell for us. Mommy says it's for comedic value which is just a fancy way of saying it's funny.

"What more do you want from her?!" Jill yelled, snapping me from my thoughts. I noticed Kendall on the bottom of the pyramid. Poor Kendall, it's not her fault Jill's mean to Abby. Abby listed out corrections which made Jill even more mad. Jill kept yelling at Abby the entire time and Abby yelled back. I wanted to zone out, but it was too crazy not to look at. So instead I listened carefully as I watched Jill yell and Kendall cry. Then it happened... Jill walked out pulling Kendall with her. Oh my goodness!

After they leave Abby goes right back to the pyramid. I felt bad because of the five on the bottom were the same people who mostly are there, besides Chloe. I was 4th, Aly was 2nd and when Abby announced Nia for first I jumped right into her arms. She's finally on top!

Nia
Aly Maddie Nessie
Chloe Kenz Brooke Paige Kendall

Nia got a solo for being on top, it's supposed to be princesses which is cool. "Aly, Nessie you girls will be doing a duet, I know it's been a while but I think you can handle it," she told us. We nodded. I love having dances with Aly.

(Valeria Interview: "I love it when my girls dance, but I love it more when they dance duets together, there's just something so special about watching your children dance together and I'm so happy I get to do that this weekend.")

(Inessa interview: "I love duets with Aly because she's my favoritest big sissy in the whole wide universe!")

Abby said our group is about marriage which is weird because Daddy said I can't get married until I'm 30. "Aren't I too young to get married?" Kenzie asked. I nodded my agreement, "Yeah, my daddy says I can't get married until I'm 30," I told Abby. She laughed, "Of course he did," she sighed, "speaking of dads, I want all of your dad's to be at the competition as if they're giving their daughters away."