*1*

Description

#Warning:The story contains-
-Smut
-Angst
-strong language

Thank you for the plot-idea, it was something I haven't tried before. It takes me a long time to plan and prepare my plot and build my suitable characters. Hence, trying this was me struggling to plot it the way I am expected to but I also got to learn a lot as I ventured into this ordeal. I know I couldn't exactly follow the plot word-to-word, although I have tried my best. So, I apologize to the prompter if it isn't exactly what you desired. Hopefully you like this version of how I could build a story from the plot-idea you gave me. I chose this because it had a pretty clichéd but fun aspect, and I have quite the reputation of writing about dark & difficult topics.

This is a work of fiction, so situations, characters and places portrayed in the story are purely fictional. This book or any portion of this book may not be copied or translated in any form without permission from the author. All rights reserved. 

#_Plot no. 42
Plot prompted by- @KimTaejinie4

 42Plot prompted by- @KimTaejinie4

THREE YEARS AGO...

TAEHYUNG & SEOKJIN-16 years old

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Don't sweat it coach" Taehyung boasted snatching the bottle of water from Hoshi to take a gulp before trotting towards the second track to take his position "we're gonna kick their asses tomorrow."

"Shut up and focus" the coach croaked, annoyed as usual with the boys' cockiness "and remember" his voice was heavy with warning "if you pick a fight again, I'm removing you from the team."

"What?! How was that my fault...it wasn't me who began the fight!" Taehyung gasped "that dog punched me first! What was I supposed to do? Take it like a weak bitch?!"

"Be quiet!" The coach's anger was rising as he fumed at the boy "you punch anyone again...I'll personally break your jaw! I don't want the officials telling me again that I coach animals! Now get ready!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, knowing his coach very well...the man was too gentle to ever do that, he treasured them way too much. That was the reason he had personally gone to ask for forgiveness on their behalf, and requested them not to bar them from participating in the Annual Interstate Athletic Meet.

"On your mark boys!" The coach yelled, making the three of them draw in sharp breaths, their bodies taut with the adrenaline pumping through their veins as they set their gazes at the finishing line.

"Set!"

Taehyung exhaled slowly, he could hear his loud beating heart in his ears and squinted into the distance.

"Go!"

The race started as they rocketed ahead, spearing through the afternoon air. Their feet kicked up red dirt, and Taehyung could hear the thumping of his heart get louder as he held his breath and sprinted.