Ch. 12: New Plans

Start from the beginning

(This upset Stain even further and he prepares to attack, but Shoto pleads with him not to)

Shoto: No, Stain! Please!

(Stain stops and is surprised to hear Shoto trying to defend her)

Shoto: Trust me. I'm angry with her too for that. It's because of her, he's like this now.

(Eltariel sees your comatose body, and notices you have become one of the Nazgul now)

Eltariel: No, it can't be! He was meant to die on Barad-dur! Why is he back!?

Endeavor: (Angered) Because unlike you, he was holding back the forces of Mordor. You on the other hand, decided to turn Sauron's forces for the benefit of you and Celebrimbor. I always saw myself as someone who messed up in life, but you are FAR worse.

Mr. Stain: (Smiles) Not only that. Y/N told me everything about you, Eltariel. How you left him to die, told him "our" sacrifices are not in vain. Yet you come here into our world, telling us he was supposed to die, after everything he did to save all of Middle-Earth, and us? The only true hero in your world is Y/N, and those who oppose the ideologies of Sauron and Celebrimbor! In your eyes, you may see your actions as righteous. But all I see is another fake.

(Eltariel looks around, only to see everyone else giving her looks of anger mixed with sadness, with the exception of Hoshgrish and Twice who are mumbling to each other)

Eltariel: Please, please understand me. I was only doing this for the greater good of Middle-Earth and our people.

Endeavor: By replacing Sauron, only to do the very thing he wanted!? You couldn't bring yourself to even assist Y/N against Celebrimbor's plans, not even enough to give him an apology when he returned as one of the Nazgul, and still hold back Mordor!!

(Eltariel looks down with her eyes closed in defeat, knowing she has no way of defending herself and her actions)

Mr. Stain: Feel saddened all you want. If I was strong enough and able to cross into your world, I would have killed both Celebrimbor and Sauron. Too bad it's only a wet dream.

Shoto: (Looks to Eltariel) However....

(Eltariel looks to Shoto)

Shoto: Perhaps you could try to 'redeem' yourself and help Y/N along with us.

(Curious receives a phone call from Re-Destro)

Re-Destro: (Answered from Curious) What is going on out there?

Curious: It seems we have a woman who betrayed Y/N one time with the help of someone by the name of Celebrimbor. Heck, even Stain and Endeavor told her off about her actions, even yelling at her for saying Y/N was supposed to have died.

Re-Destro: In other words, she's a potential threat.

Curious: Perhaps, if she doesn't abide by this young boy's words. Here, have a listen. (Adjusts the microphone's strength on her phone) This will give you an idea.

Shoto: I know what you did to Y/N was wrong, and even I wanted to snap at you for it. But right now, he's helping us close off the portals we just came out of, looking to separate our worlds to prevent a war. But now with Y/N in a comatose state, I'm afraid the situation is about to be much worse. That's why I'm asking you this, Eltariel. Will you please, help us and Y/N put a stop to this?

(At this point, Eltariel thinks about her decision and recalls everything that has happened so far. After a few moments of thinking, she finally makes her decision)

Eltariel: Very well. I'll assist you guys.

Mr. Stain: (Chuckles) It would seem insulting, but any help is better than no help at all.