Chapter 2

Clouds covered the night sky. Snow had falling down for days, covering up everything in a thick layer of snow. This night was different from other nights.

I sat on the sofa in the room and stared out the window for hours until he woke up. This is my normal routine.

I looked for the hundredth time at the cute boy who was snoring peacefully in my bed, but he didn't seem to wake up.

Why does he sleep so much?

I remembered the first time I met him.

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

I went out of the house to collect some firewood as the snow had stopped. After I walked a little distance, I saw a boy kneeling on the ground. I went towards him and stood next to him. At that time, when he looked up at me, I saw a cute beautiful boy. He was fair, almost pale white. His unfathomable, dark brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were as angelic and breathtaking, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. My heart was beating so fast at that time I had no idea what was happening to me. I grabbed him and pulled him towards me and put my jacket on him. When he lost consciousness suddenly, I picked him up by inhaling his lotus fragrance. I quickly brought him to my small house, which is located the middle of the forest, to protect him from the cold and warm him up.

I entered my home and took him to my room, I carefully placed him on my bed and quickly covered him with a blanket. I didn't move away from him, I came close to his face and kept looking into his closed eyes. I have never seen such a beautiful and cute person in my life.

I looked at his strawberry lips and brought my face close to his.

/)/)
( . .)
( づ♡

The snow keeps falling beautifully. I was sitting there in my pyjamas. Slowly took a sip from my tea-cup. I looked calmly around the room, which was lit up by a several lamps. Otherwise it was dark. Furthermore, the room was more cozy this way.

I felt bored. I picked up a book to read while I was there. While I was reading the book I suddenly heard a scream so I went to the bed to see the cute boy staring at me in surprise as I walked towards him. His shocked expression was so cute and he was so adorable when he woke up. His hair was messy. I realized that my heart was somehow beating too fast again.

"What happened" I asked as I walked, composing myself.

"Who are you? What am I doing here?" He widened his eyes and pointed at me, questioning as if in fear.

Cute

"Don't you remember?"

"Noo" He answers and covers him with the blanket.

But I saw him blush suddenly.

a/n

hi♪ (。・ω・)ノ゙

Is this boring? Umm actually i don't know how to write in an attractive way but I try my best because I like to write like that.

Umm Well, I have tagged this as bl. I hope you have seen it.

To tell the truth i'm not a fan of bl ( I found out about it recently, so you know o_O ) but i love wangxian so much and they mean so much to me (..›ᴗ‹..)♡