We're Off To Florida

CASSANDRA'S POV

 I was in a fit of giggles as we were coming down the ladder from the tree house, Mason was already at the bottom when I jumped from the last few steps and into his arms. I laughed when he spun us around. He stopped and leaned me up against the tree to kiss me. I smiled against his lips and he laughed too. I could contain my joy, everything just made me feel so content. I knew I had just started a family because when an Alpha and Luna mate the Luna will become pregnant because the Alpha always has to have a heir, it was just easier this way. Anyway, now Mason and I have started a family.

 "How are you feeling?" He asked when I put my forehead against his.

 "Wonderful," I whispered into his cheek.I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

 "That's good." He chuckled while I nuzzled his neck.

 "Hmm." I sleepily said with a sly smile. He just chuckled and carried me back home.

 ~~8 Months Later~~

 "You don't think it looks weird?" I asked looking at myself in this silky purple dress. I was in the later stages of pregnancy, because an Alpha's pregnancy is usually eleven  months, but my body was already developing I had grown another size in my chest area, my hips looked wider, and I had a huge baby bump. I was starting to feel self conscious but everyday Mason would tell me something else he loves about me to make me feel better and since I have the raging hormones of a she-wolf in heat you could guess what would happen after that...

 "Are you kidding me? You look hot! I man it just makes you glow and ascents your curves perfectly!" Fiona exasperated. "Mason will love it!" She said taking in some parts of the dress that didn't fit as well. I looked into the mirror and felt completely different from the girl I was seven months ago.

 "I'm not sure I want my mate to go out like that." A familiar voice said from the shadows of the doorway. I smiled but was still looking down. He came up behind me where I stood on a higher platform. "Am I gunna have to beat a little boy who looks at my mate for too long?"

 "Feeling possessive are we?" I asked laughing as he gripped my waist from behind and held me in place. "It's fine because you know I only have eyes for you and besides shouldn't you know by now that I'm yours I mean look at me I have your love bites," I turned and put his hand on my neck trailing all of them on my neck and the top of my cleavage," your mark," I took his other hand and rested it on my mark," but most importantly your pup." I said putting his hand on my stomach.

 He smirked and leaned in too kiss me.

 "Ew! Safe the R-rated stuff for when I'm out of the room please, just one more thing before she's all yours, Mason. Shoes." Fiona said getting in between Mason and I. I groaned and she laughed and bent down to pick up a box she opened it to reveal black heels that were shorter than she normally lets me wear. She must have seen my confused expression because she said, "What? You didn't actually think that I would make you walk around a whole airport with five or six inch heels did you?"

 "I thought of it."  I admitted with a cringe, that would have hurt.

 "No, I didn't think that would be okay with Mason anyway." She said as she put them on my little feet.

 Once everyone was ready departure and the Beta stood guard and vowed his protection while we were away, we took the five guards to protect us and left.

 "Mason, this does not feel right. I would rather leave these guards with the pack than take them with us." I said once we were in the car. I was a Luna and had to make sure my pack was safe before my safety, but then I also had to remember if anything happens to the Luna the whole pack would go down.