Spa Day

She dragged me out of the house literally! I had tried locking myself in the closet. Nope that back fired. Now Mason and I needs a new door. She had my guard break down the door and then put me in the car. Now she was driving us to a very fancy looking place with all marble walls and floors.

 "Uh, Fiona, how old are you?" I asked she didn't look old enough to arrange any of this, let alone drive!

 "Sixteen." She answered happily. "Why? Is it the car? I know it's a bit much but Mason bought it for me for my fifteenth birthday and I have to drive it or he'll take it back." Wow she babbles a lot.

 "No. It's just you look a little young to be doing any of this." I answered stopping her before she got too into the talking about her birthday presents. She was very cute but could talk your ear off! I liked that it meant I didn't have to speak often just listen. Once inside the building we were directed to different areas. I was told to put a robe on and come out a different way for a full body treatment.

 This is scary talk, full body treatment, it's pretty terrifying if you think about it. I am very very self conscious and talking about other women looking and touching me was everything but relaxing! That's just creepy and I don't want that, I am only comfortable around Mason like that, not random women! At least to Mason I would always be beautiful but around these women I knew once they turned around the bad talk would begin and that was uncomfortable. I put the robe on as slowly as I could until Fiona came in to get me.

 "What are you doing? We have a lot of treatments today and we just lost ten minutes of them! Hurry up!" She scolded me, she was officially scary.

 "Okay, okay I'm coming I'm coming!" I pulled off the rest of my clothes and pulled the robe on. It was a fluffy white robe, so soft and comfortable. But not as warm as I wanted to be.

She pulled us out and twelve women. Fiona had then left me for another treatment so that meant that all these women were here to only work on me!

 "Come now, Mrs. Tyson, don't be shy, we have work to do."

 What's that supposed to mean? I looked at her weird and she smiled knowingly. "Ms. Fiona told us you have just married her brother," close enough to it, "and she wants you to look and feel beautiful for him." For him? Oh like hell if I was going enjoy this it was for me! I don't have to please him if I don't want to. "What would you like first your facial or body waxing?"  

"I-I'm sorry?" What did she just say.

 ~~After Waxing~~

 Sweet Goddess.

Wax should never go there, I was just waxed where no woman wants to be waxed in her whole life. I know I screamed like a bitch but Mom never made me do that! When she pulled the first stripe I was in so much pain it was unbelievable. I heard a little laugh but then it stopped when I growled.

 "So how does your flower feel?" Asked Fiona as she came in with her facial mask on.

 I just looked at her for a while before I said, "It's in pain." Then turned my head away as another girl started working on my feet. My whole body was waxed but my ...flower was the only thing still stinging in pain. My legs and arms went numb after a few minutes and my face I was already used to because Mother would wax me herself at home if I was going out ... so whenever she had the chance.

 "Oh I'm sorry, have you never been full body waxed before?" She asked shocked. Her big eyes rounded. I nodded eating a cumber slice.

 "How was your first time?" She asked with a slight smile.

 "Wax should never go there." I answered. She just started laughing.

 I was so happy to finally be leaving that torture chamber. It is astonishing to me how people can call that relaxing. It was one of the single most painful experiences of my life.

I got waxed and she asked for this expensive soapy stuff to make sure the hair doesn't grow back but applying it burned! I had my facial which was relaxing until it started to burn and she told me it was cleansing me and making sure I would not get acne for a long time.

What the hell! I thought these things didn't exist, now my body can't grow hair and my face won't get acne that's just disturbing! I'm like abnormal now! I can't grow hair!

 Fiona came out then and put the receipt in her purse and sighed. "Wasn't that fun?" She made a content sound and started walking to the car. I just stood there and watched her walk and slowly breathed in and out. She is insane. Okay I got it she's cute and adorable and all but that was not fun. It was just pain, that is all I can remember, pain.

 When I sat down in the car I couldn't help but slightly whimper. I am never going to the Spa with Fiona alone again.

January 5, 2013