»»----> 05 <----««

Warning: Scenes +13

💋&🚬

After the initial embarrassment passed, and Jeongguk distracted himself by going swimming, so that Seokjin couldn't see the effect on him for sharing a couple of kisses, the younger boy wandered the beach, collecting some shells, putting them in his pockets.

Seokjin lit a cigarette, comfortably seated on one of the rocks in the cave, watching Jeongguk in his eagerness to collect oysters. The smoke escaped between his lips, while he was lost in his thoughts. He needed to stop getting too involved with the boy or everything would end very badly for both of them.

A couple of days later, after watching the sun go down on the horizon, the pair of teenagers stretched out on the sand, watching the first stars appear in the sky, twinkling and glimmering. Neither of them said anything yet, despite the fact that Jeongguk wanted to break the silence between them.

"Hyung..." Jeongguk whispered, waiting for some answer from the older boy.

"Hmm" he hummed, to let him know he was listening.

"I did something..." Jeon began to say, taking a necklace out of his shorts pocket. "For you, and so you can wear it, or keep it as a souvenir..." he put the pendant in front of his eyes, with a small pink shell, decorating it. "I hope you like it" he added, before the neutral face of the other.

"Oh..." Jin rose on his elbows, to appreciate it better.

"I chose the prettiest of all the ones I picked up the other day" Jeongguk explained, sitting in a lotus position, excited to give him such a special gift.

"Thank you" Seokjin mimicked, so he could put it around his neck, taking he conch between his fingers. It was very pretty, actually. "I didn't do anything for you" he joked. "I'm not good at this kind of thing"

"It doesn't matter, you don't have to give me anything, hyung" he downplayed it.

One more moment of silent surrounded them, and only the waves crashing against the shore could be heard in the night that covered them.

"Jeongguk..." Seokjin said, with a more serious tone. "You shouldn't get too excited about me, you know?" he didn't turn to look at the minor, and only kept his gaze on the dark horizon. "I'll be leaving soon"

Although the youngest was aware that Seokjin would leave as soon as the holidays were over, he couldn't help but be attracted to his neighbor.

"How long will you stay?" Jeon wanted to know, although he really didn't want to hear the answer.

"I don't know" he lied.

After that strange conversation, when more that two weeks had passed since Seokjin's arrival on the beach and Jeongguk's life, they were in their cave hanging out.

"You should go visit me in Seoul, someday" the older one proposed, drawing the attention of Jeongguk, who was fighting against the lighter that went out every time he tried to light his cigarette. The younger had learned Seokjin's bad habits.

"It's not that easy, hyung" he replied, giving up with the lighter Seokjin snatched from him to help him, his hand covering he breeze. Jeongguk gave him a smile, to take a puff on the cigarette between his fingers. "But you can always come back the next summer..." Jeon encouraged him. He was already used to waiting for people from summer to summer. "I'm going to miss you like crazy... but I'll wait for you"

Seokjin, with his heart agitated in his chest, took the cigarette from the minor, throwing it to the ground, to pounce on his lips, drinking from it, the smoke he had just inhaled. Jeongguk felt the surprise, but he allowed him to do it, due to the enthusiasm of the major.