»»----> 04 <----««

💋&🚬 

He didn't want to give up. He longed to be at Seokjin's level. The older boy shrugged, then assenting to his request.

He took another long drag and without being told, Jeongguk leaned in to meet his lips. His lungs suffered as he felt the hot smoke destroy everything inside him again. Jeon managed to hold on a little longer, trying to get more than just a lip bump, wanting to turn it into a real kiss. But the cough accosted him again and they had to part ways.

"Do you want more?" Seokjin provoked him, noticing the minor's second intentions, amused by his efforts to kiss him. "They say that practice makes perfect"

"Let's try one more time" he commented, breathing in through his nose, determined to make it.

To help him in his task, Seokjin only inhaled a small amount of smoke, keeping it in his mouth, which he joined to Jeongguk's eager mouth, releasing it little by little, while his lips began to move against the minor's mouth. Tobacco was no longer a problem for Jeongguk, because his complete concentration and interest was in the incredible kiss that he was receiving from the older boy. He, the smiling kid of his group of friends, the one who was only treated like a child, has managed to make out more than once with a potential problem teenager, a couple of years older than him, after having smoked directly from his mouth. If his cousins knew, they would surely be very scandalized, and jealous of his good luck.

Seokjin had notice the renewed enthusiasm in the black-haired boy, having fun with it. However, he decided that that should be left until there, so as not to feed the boy's illusions. With that in mind, he stepped away. Jeongguk's dark eyes stared at him as if he were he eighth wonder of the world, shining so brightly it didn't seem real.

"We'd better get going" Seokjin commented, pointing the way they entered with his thumb. "I don't want the high tide to take you" he added jokingly, lightening the atmosphere.

Jeongguk just followed him in silence. His immature mind was totally overwhelmed, processing what had just happened. Seokjin was, as his mother would call, a bad influence, a problem boy... but Jeongguk had never felt that way with anyone, far from it, he was willing to break so many rules, as he was doing for Seokjin. Something inside of him told him that he was capable of anything for his new neighbor.

"Hey! Jeonggukie!" the familiar voice of his cousins in the distance made him turn around. The group has met again like the day before, this time, playing beach volleyball. Seokjin looked at him sideways, evaluating the minor's indecision between going to the invitation of his friends or staying with him. "Are you going to play?"

"N-No... maybe, later" he answered hesitantly, smiling at them, so as not to arouse suspicion.

Although Jimin and Taehyung were surprised by his rejection, they decided not to take it too seriously.

"I thought you and your friends were inseparable" Seokjin murmured, as they reached the steps leading to the main street.

"We are, but... I didn't want to leave hyun-... leave you alone" he corrected himself, psyching himself up to behave like a big boy.

"Let's go to the store" Jin said in return, without showing great emotion for what Jeongguk mentioned.

In silence, they continued on their way, until they reached the mentioned place. Seokjin bought a couple of sodas and a strip of mint gum. The minor assumed that they were to hide the cigarette breath. Only then did the recent memory of what had happened on the beach a while ago wash over him, as if he had been acting on autopilot. His cheeks flushed crimson and his ears flushed as well.