"Nothing."

And taking the steps he walked upstairs... as he came inside the room faiz was gifted with a cushion on his face...

"Aoo zainab"

He closed the door and looked at zainab who was furious...

"What was that in the class? GET OUT OF MY CLASS"

Zainab mimicked faiz who rolled his eyes scratching his forehead... zainab continued to glare at faiz who then spoke...

"But you did wrong by hitting her, she might have g..."

"Shut up."

Zainab said and in the next moment her hands were holding faiz's collar...

"She was ogling my husband and I can do what i want to do, no one can stop me not even you."

Her words took faiz off guard and then he spoke holding her waist...

"I didn't knew about that."

Zainab again gave him a glare leaving his collar...

"If you ever asked me to go out if your class, then you are going to sleep in nanu's room, get that Mr. Faiz."

Faiz immediately nodded his head and giving a satisfied look at faiz zainab walked to the washroom...

Faiz let out a breathe when the door of their room got opened a bit which toom faiz's attention and he looked behind to see Haroon and Izhaan standing there.... both gave an apologetic look to faiz saying..

"Don't worry bhai, we feel you, welcome to the bechara husband group."

Faiz glared at them and the duo ran out closing the door....

......................

Few Weeks Later

Faiz who was busy checking the assignments in his cabin heard a knock and said....

"Come in."

As soon as the door was opened and was closed he listened his favourite voice...

"Faiz chaliya jldi."

Looking at his wife faiz asked...

"But where?"

Zainab stood in front him... she was wearing a long white frock with her dupatta pinned on her head... her bag hanging on her shoulder....

"You promised me that you will take me on a lunch date."

Faiz bite his lips telling her...

"Zainab i only said lunch, not a date!"

"So what? My husband is taking me on a lunch, can't i call it a date?"

Asked zainab in an instant anf faiz spoke getting up...

"Yes yes you surely can!"

He came to zainab and pecked her cheeks saying...

"You can call it whatever you want."

Zainab smiled and the duo walked out... as it was off time the building was all empty as the students go to the gate on off time... so zainab and faiz were walking side by side with zainab telling faiz about some time... when they meet the principal in between...

"Good Afternoon sir."

Faiz greeted him first and in an instant the shy, introvert zainab came back... for a moment faiz thought that is she the same girl who orders him like a queen... but then shook his head... she greeted the principal with low voice when the principal asked Faiz...

"Mr. Faiz weren't you going to stay for the meeting?"

Faiz looked at zainab who just gave him a look before looking down... Faiz scratched his forehead saying...

"Actually sir the meeting is after an hour, so i will be back by then."

The principal looked at zainab and then at faiz he thought that faiz had to drop zianab at home so he nodded and went away... sitting in the car zainab asked...

"You didn't told me about the meeting."

Faiz glanced at her while starting the car and said...

"Subha hi pata chala"

Zainab rolled her eyes saying...

"I don't like you job."

Faiz took a turn and with a frown looked at zainab asked her...

"Kyu?"

"Kya kyu? University mein bhi har time papers ky sath lagy rehty hayn, or ghaar a ky bhi apky kaam nhi khatam hoty, at least ghar to insan ko aram sy rehna chaiye! Or ab yeh extra meeting."

Zainab pouted and on this faiz laughed out... he held her hand and kissed the back of her palm saying...

"Jaana I cant leave my work, because I want to give my wife everything she wants, and for that i have to earn."

Zainab sighed grumpily making faiz smile at her and again kissed the back on her palm...

......................

I think next one will be an epilogue!
How was this?
Do let me know!
Waiting fir the update!

#OkThanksBye