Running around Again

Third POV

The success of Cntrl. Tec was when they had done their job with perfection . They did earn their profit and many other orders was in their plates . There was a huge party kept in their house . It was large enough to hold a party  and hundreds of people .

Everyone was busy in preparation . The little fellows helped their parents and Magnus waddled around who was followed by Alex behind him.  Type was pouting because he felt , the ladies were ogling his Tharn . Beam was fussing o Dr the dessert to be served and forth was ready to give up. 

And everything and everyone was buzzing with energy . The guests started to fill in . The boys were on their feet to receive everyone and the little bundles were the centre of attention of everyone .

It was a great trembling in Porsche's heart . He knew anytime soon kinn would walk in . He knew the avoidance would no longer work . He had kept the distance so far . Kinn's every chance was ignored and he ghosted the other .

Those painful days of works , he had seen kinn's concerned and longing eyes on him . He knew from khun that Rose wasn't in the picture anymore . Those terrible days were not only his but kinn too had been suffering .

But there was a huge gap between them that was developed through the years . He knew there was blur in their feelings , a big bad scar . But was he ready to accept that there was still feeling in him or a chance for them .

Tharn , Forth , Alexander was keeping a side eye on the boy at Kinn's arrival . Porsche knew kinn was handsome but years later he had those elegance still in him  . And Kinn still believes Porsche was the only beauty in his eyes . The thing Porsche noticed next was the broken lips . Seems like a hard punch . But he didn't know that it as gift from Tharn .

Kinn had went to meet the trio brothers where he wanted to ask for forgiveness . And they didn't accept the apologies because they knew they weren't the right people to decide. But they will , if Porsche is fine with it .

Porsche avoided kinn mostly possible . He went around the guests and also kept an eye on the twins . When he went in to get something from his room , he heard the door lock and Kinn at the door .

He gulped . He was sweating . He was fearing about the coming situation , their talk.

"Are you uncomfortable to even look at me ." Kinn asked .

Porsche stood silently but looked at kinn's face from moving his eye from his foot , just to see those glossy eye .

" I know a sorry won't work and even justify for what I did . But can we ..... ( Kinn controls his sobs ) can we just talk . Please ."

Porsche nodded his head as he did not trust his voice.

They sat on his bed . Silence didn't feel awkward . They were like absorbing each other's presence near them .

" Rose was four months pregnant when I knew knew that Rose was planning to harm you . She didn't not come for me but for you . Because your family had the gift as men could get pregnant . And as my husband they knew you could carry the clan's heir . But your parents said only Chay had those features . And she was atleast not goanna hurt you .

I did not know what to do when she threatened to abort the baby . And asked me to avoid you . I swear I didn't even want to do that . I waited for a chance to talk to someone , but she kept her eyes on me. I thought you will wait for me which was my selfishness but I just wished you would. ( Kinn cries and Porsche was surprised with the new information ) I never touched her . She just made it look like that . When you went  when away , everyone just avoided me ."

( A humourless laugh through tears , and Porsche was breaking as he saw how broken was kinn ) .

" Mae , Pa and khun even shifted away . I was so helpless without you . Am I even allowed to say sorry . Then I'm ready to beg . I am sorry , I  just miss you and I love you please.........."

That was it Porsche hugged him as he broke down more . Unaware of the two , there was a huge crowd infront of the door listening them .

Even Lay and Khun who accompanied him felt themselves broke at his talk . Porsche's hug made him feel safe . Those years without him and the things he kept within himself was terrible and always led him to depression . But now he felt in ease . As if he could finally breathe. 

Kinn parted the day , when Porsche promised him that he is ready to give them a chance again . What he didn't notice was a pair of two big baby eyes staring at him . Porsche wanted him to be emotionally stable when he meets Arthit and Kiara .

And he will wait .

The next few days both the boys were nervous to make a move . They wanted to talk but didn't know how to approach . Iyan would still come to Porsche especially . And Kinn still came to drop and pick him but all they did was to blush around each other and talk nothing .

The people around them were happy that they were going to mend up but they were ready to strangle themselves seeing them act as teenagers . They wanted to play cupid but none knew what would help them .

Until Porsche saw Kinn standing at his office and asked him for a Full-day  date .

The date set , both of them anxiously waiting for the day . Both of them were assisted and guided by their team . Khun even sent kinn to the parlour after he glared at kinn . Porsche was made to take shower twice and tried like hundreds of outfits .

And the D-Day finally arrived . Kinn came to pick him with his favourite chocolate rather than flowers . Kinn took him to a comfy restaurant and lunch .

They talked and spent the whole day together , talking about everything around the world. 

Their final destination was the mansion.  A small dinner .

The memories brought smile and tears . The moment he came in , he was welcomed by Lay.  She hugged and kissed him.  He saw Chay and the baby.  He hugged them too . What ever it was , it was his family. 

After the dinner , they gave them a little space . Kinn took to their old room.  That was still as it was as when he left . Their wedding photo was still hanged , his favourite plushy toy  was still there . Kinn still slept on left side .

Everything was same. 

They stood not knowing what next and Porsche decided to speak.