▬ 𝗔 𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗔 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳

Start from the beginning

He saw a tall figure in black wearing a mask over one eye and had blonde hair.

"Are you okay?" The person asked as he kept his sword away.

"You, who are you?" The wanderer asked, secretly conjuring a wind vortex in his palm behind his back. He noticed one detail in this person that makes him extra cautious.

His eyes have a familiar pattern, one of which reminded him of the Jester.

"I'm the one that saved you but you are preparing to attack me. Shouldn't I be the one that asks you who you are?" The person asked.

"Not if you tell me what you want first, Khaenri'ahn." He said, shocking the person in front of him.

"Seems like you're not just some fool snooping down the abyss as I thought. If you can identify my nationality then I suppose you know more. Worry not, I don't need anything from you. I was just investigating on my own when I saw you. I suggest you leave right away, " The person stated, turning his back and ready to move away.

"Why would I follow what you said, I have no trust in someone like you?" The wanderer asked.

"Who said that I needed your trust? Since you seem to know about what happened around here I was just reminding you." He said without turning around.

"Hah, then maybe you're the one that the Jester tasked to investigate around here then." Wanderer said, making the person stop in his tracks.

"Jester? How do you know that, kid?" He asked and finally faced him.

"Kid?" He asked and launched at the man, initiating a fight. The man however only dodged and countered his attacks.

After exchanging blows, the man managed to tire him out. With a safe distance between them, the Wanderer was catching his breath while being vigilant around him.

"Will you listen now? As I said, I have no desire to fight unnecessary battles down here. I have more things to do. You don't look surprised seeing power different from the seven elements. You also know the Jester. Are you part of the Fatui?" He asked

"As if...I just have a grudge against some of them." The wanderer replied.

"Then that's enough reason. Would you like to make a deal for the time being?" The man asked.

"Hah?"

"I noticed you are not a normal person, seeing as you almost have infinite stamina. Your knowledge about Khaenri'ah and the abyss is also alarming. And if you're still wondering, I am not associated with the Jester. As a fact, I am investigating here to find some clues about him and someone he kept sending down here." The man explained.

"You think I'd believe that?" The wanderer asked, crossing his arms.

"You don't have to, but how about it? The abyss is a dangerous place for only one person. You know that with your vision alone, you cannot always win against every enemy you encounter. We can have each other's back for the time being. After that, we can forget everything." He said.

"And how do I know that you won't stab my back?" The Wanderer asked, suspicion written over his face for the other.

"In Khaenri'ah, I was a royal guard and I have the virtues that I uphold until now. And if that isn't enough to convince you, I know this place well more than you. If you're here then you must also be looking for something or someone." The man said which made the wanderer falter for a second, confirming the man's hypothesis.

"Fine, but if I found out that you really are working for the Jester, I will make sure  you won't even reach the overworld." The wanderer threatened but the other person did not falter and just reached his hand for a handshake.

"Deal, since we'll be working together stating our names will be the least we can do." The man said as the Wanderer simply hesitated but reached his hand in the end, sealing the deal.

"[G/n]"

"Dainslief"

I'm a future Dainslief main

I'm a future Dainslief main. I mean, if Scara became playable, why wouldn't he?

-Author