SCP-106: *Turns around with a sadistic look*

"Immortal Hitler:can't speak due to his mouth covered with metal"

SCP-106: Can I take him to my pocket dimension? Pretty please?~

"Scp 0798:well hello there I am 0798 aka the chain monster I am composed of chains of sorts"

Author: *Grins at the words "hello there" and immediately responds* General Kenobi. But seriously now, it is nice to meet you 0798.

"WELP TIME TO KILL IMMORTAL HILTER BC OF THE PART OF THIS ASK/dare series hahaha pulls out chains of brutally as they grabbed HILTER and went into his body shredding everything from the insides to his head making him a husk of what remained until his regeneration kicked in so immortal HILTER is a just a toy for me hahaha I am mentally unstable with low sanity levels"

SCP-106: Can we do this in my pocket dimension? I have a lot of devices in there which could help us with the task.

"Welp everything goes bad always a bomb blows up as I am perfectly fine hehe thanks to my journey in the multiverse after traveling I have become immune to all things expect corruption from fnf and pibby I have a corruption form that gets out of hand all the time and it's called Omni omega corruption a perfect fusion between pibby and fnf corruption."

SCP-2662: Another corruption? Geb c' bug ephaii, ahhai ah fahf l' bug zhro?

SCP-049: In English...? *Visibly annoyed by 035 pretending to be Othello in the background*

SCP-2662: "Here we go again, when is it going to end?"

SCP-049: Thank you.

"Shifter sans:and let me tell ya pals can I torture the scarlet king for a while in dark immoral said in a darker tone with these summons the divine chains of judgement and absorption (judgement chains held and bound beings down forever while absorption absorbs and drains the powers of every being ie completely draining their power away making them defenseless I am the judge jury executioner of this multiverse no one dares to do things I shall judge and execute those who committed the unlawful like my friend the genocidal knighy"

Scarlet King: Hold on. I didn't consent to this!

SCP-239: I agree, you cannot torture him, he has changed, at least a little bit since he was defeated.

Scarlet King: Thank you.

SCP-239: But you can slap him one time if you want to.

Scarlet King: What?! *Gets slapped*

ArthurPendragon616

"Funny how Sparta sounds very similar to Sparda."

Author: Hmm, a little bit, true... There is a difference though.

"A: So, uh, some shit happened, and... *Pulls out the ENTIRE arsenal from the DMC series. (Yes, even DMC: Devil May Cry.)* So... *Unsheaths Devil Sword Vergil* SHOW ME YOUR MOTIVATION!"

SCP-076: *Pulls out his own sword and starts the fight* Gladly.

hipess0a

"Is this a yes 🤨?"

Dr Clef: For your own safety, that's a no, sorry.

ElementalistAngel

"*gets accidentally transported into the game as another player into the house* Welp. I won't be sleeping well for a good while. *crawly ghosts finds and chases her again...a scream many times louder can be heard from the house, echoing into the SCP ask/dare universe*