Chapter 38: Khael with human body

Lucky's POV

"Lucky," My forehead furrowed when I felt someone tapping my cheek and when I opened my eyes I knew it was Zaphael, I took his hand away from my cheek and then stared at him.

He raised both his hands as if he was giving up, I just shook my head and ignored him, then I looked out of the carriage.

Nakalabas na ang lahat sa karwahe, ako na lang ang naiwan sa loob. Agad akong lumabas kaya napatingin sa 'kin si Jorvina or should I say sa celestial sword na kasalukuyang hawak ko.

Nagtaka ako kung bakit ang weird niya kung tumingin sa espada ko, parang galit siya na may bahid ng lungkot sa mga mata niya.

What does Khael have? Why does she seem to have a deep hatred for this sword? At first, those were my questions and I wanted to know about the two of them but because of the war that took place and when I discovered that I was the Celestial Guardian, I forgot to ask her.

When Linglie opened the portal, Zaphael immediately pulled Nizza and they approached Linglie, so my eyes widened.

Shit! They preceded me!

I looked at Jorvina and smiled sparingly at her because of the sudden seriousness on her face.

Damn!

But I also thought that maybe this is the chance for her to talk about Khael because when I asked her and she would have told me that it was suddenly ruined because of the pirates.

"Jorvina..." I said before we entered the portal she made, her forehead furrowed as she looked at me.

"What's the matter?" She asked in confuse, I took a deep breath before speaking.

"About Khael," Bahagyang nanlaki ang mga mata niya ng sinimulan kong banggitin ang pangalan ni Khael.
"What is your relationship with him?" Napakurap siya at napanganga pero ilang segundo lang ay tumikhim siya, tapos biglang naging seryoso ang mukha niya.

"Looks like I have no choice," She whispered, but I could clearly hear.
"I thought you would never ask about that again but I was wrong." She added.

"Iyon rin ang akala ko, kaya ngayon sabihin mo. Ano ang kaugnayan mo celestial sword na ito? At bakit galit na galit ka sa kanya?" Napapikit ito saka ako hinila papasok sa portal, nagulat ako sa ginawa niya kaya napapikit ako pero pag dilat ko ay nagulat ako dahil nasa ibang lugar na kami.

I thought we were going to the top of the mountain but it wasn't because we were here in a cemetery.

"What are we doing here, Jorvina?" I immediately clung to her arm too tightly because someone might suddenly touch me.

Yeah, I'm scared of ghosts, so I've never watched a horror movie I'd rather watch a massacre than that. It's embarrassing to listen to, but the more brave I am to face the opponents, the more afraid I am to face the ghosts.

Jorvina walked to the side of the cemetery and sat in front of it and then touched a grave.

I pulled away from her arm and stared at what was written on the tomb, frowning as I read the name, Sonia.

I have heard this name. Bigla naman akong napaatras at palitang tumingin sa puntod at sa espadang hawak ko.

Don't tell me, iisa lang ang Sonia na sinabi ni Khael at ang Sonia na nakaburol dito?

"Whatever's on your mind, you're right Lucky." I looked at Jorvina when she spoke, and she was now looking at me.

"What's the matter?" She averted her eyes.