Chapter 6: Legendarria World

Lucky's POV

“Ang bilis naman nilang nawala.” Wala sa sariling sabi ko, they vanished so quickly that there was no trace of them before where they were standing. So strange!

“It's already night,” I was taken aback because it was already nighttime and the sky was so dark. I wouldn't have noticed it's already night if we hadn't stopped because we were too busy walking and didn't notice right away.
Para malaman ko ang oras, hinalungkat ko ang bulsa ng pantalon ko at napangiti nang malamang dala-dala ko ang phone ko.

“What the fuck!” Bigla akong napasigaw at hindi makapaniwalang nakatingin sa cellphone ko.

“Hey, what's the matter?” Zaphael was surprised to come up to me and he didn't seem to be annoyed with me anymore. Well, I hope so.

“Take a look at the time.” When I handed him my phone, his eyes widened because the time on my phone had been stopped.

“The time has stopped?” He was was also shocked. Who wouldn't? When you know the time is possible to stop.

But is that true? Is it true that time has stopped, or is my phone broken? I checked to see if my phone was broken, but it wasn't. So I was even more confused by what was going on.

“Let us continue climbing the mountain tomorrow. For now, let's us rest.” Dahil sa sinabi niya, napataas ako ng kilay kay Zaphael.

“What? Where are we going to sleep tonight? There isn't a bed here.” He took a deep breath.

“H’wag ka ng maarte, Lucky. You manage to be a spoiled brat despite what we're going through right now.” He just lay down on the grass, and I just rolled my eyes.  Seriously? Hindi man lang ba siya nangangamba na mangati ang katawan?

“What else are you looking at?” He asked, and I slowly lay down next to him, but before my backs touched, I got up immediately and sat down.

“Are you sure we're not itching here?” Because of my question, he was slapped across his forehead. Eh? What's the issue there? I'm just making it sure.

“Can you just solve your problem tomorrow?” Bagot niyang tanong sa 'kin, so I just lay down again, but after a long silence, I said something.
“Are you still awake, Zaphael?” We turned our backs on each other.

“Hmm...” He just response, humarap ako sa kalangitan and I looked up at the starry sky, frowning because I could see two moons, but I ignored it because the sky is so beautiful tonight.

“What will happen to us now? What are the answers to why we are here, and more importantly, will we ever be able to return to our world?” I asked him passionately, expecting him not to respond, but I was surprised when he did.

“I don't know the answer to your questions, but I do know one thing, all events have a reason and an answer, and whatever it is, we will find out when the time comes. There are no god-given questions that we cannot discover.” I nodded at what he said. He's right, and what he said encouraged me to wait for the right time. I know that Zaphael and I share the same thoughts and questions. Hopefully, when we reach the top of this mountain tomorrow, our question will be answered. When I felt sleepy, I closed my eyes.

Kinabukasan, nagising ako mula sa aking pagkakahimbing nang matuklasan kong umaga na pala, at napatingin ako kay Zaphael, na tulad ko ay nakatayo na rin.

I turned to face him and took a step, when the two of us stepped, there was no doubt that we were inside a house.

“The hell!” I shouted. Nagkatitigan kaming dalawa ni Zaphael.

Oh my god! Kaunting-kaunti na lang talaga malapit na akong mabaliw sa mga pangyayaring ito!

“Welcome to our home.” When Zaphael and I looked back, we noticed two women standing there, one with unusually cat ears and the other with horns.

What kind of creatures are they?

“I am catrus.” With a smile, a woman with cat ears said. I turned to face the woman next to her, and she sighed before speaking.

“I'm a white demon.” She spoke slowly and solemnly. Because of what she said, my eyes widened.

“W-what? You're a demon!” They were all taken aback when I suddenly shouted, so I covered my mouth and smiled a little.
“Oh! Sorry, I was just surprised.” I said.

“It's fine, I understand you have a lot of questions. Sit down first, and we'll answer it all.” We sat on a bamboo seat after the female catrus smiled and Zaphael nodded.

“What's your name?” Zaphael asked, the female catrus smiled again before answering.

“I'm Jorvina and she's Linglie.” I noticed Linglie was very quiet and serious person, maybe she was cruel.

“Whatever your questions are, start asking.” Linglie stared at us seriously, so I swallowed.

“What is this place?” That was the first thing I asked them. They looked at each other.

“This is Legendarria World, the world within the book where people possess magical powers.” Linglie responded to my inquiry.

Bakit may ganitong mundo? How did it happen that there were people like you?” The next question was asked by Zaphael, which made me think about his question.

How can that be?

“Once upon a time, there was a goddess who created us, she created us because she was lonely, and she created a variety of powerful beings. She was overjoyed at first, but it didn't last long because the first Legendarrian she created had changed, becoming greedy in order to gain their powers, many of them prefer to kill in order to gain power until others discover that there are mortal people, at which point, they want to take the strength and life of the people in order to further strengthen their powers. The Goddess realized this and made the decision to confine  everything she created in the book so that mortals would not be harmed, all with powers, she made own world. Evil or good she confined within a book called the Mystical Book. The name of this world, Legendarria World, was also created by the Goddess herself.” She explained that, I would have spoken if she had spoken again. Perhaps, this is why time has stopped in this world.

“But it doesn't stop there because, even though we are in this world, the savage first Legendarrian hasn't stopped because many more of them will be killed, especially by having kingdoms all over Legendarria World. Time passed, the Goddess's daughter was born, her daughter's name was Sierra, and when Sierra grew up, she chose to live here in Legendarria, but as she settled here, she did not expect to fall in love with a Legendarrian named Draco, Draco is a powerful demon. Their relationship was difficult because many objected, even the Goddess, but their love was very strong. They fought for love because they went away and hid from everyone until they had a daughter, everyone found out, so they did everything they could to find the two, and when they did, they planned to kill the child because that child would destroy everything and bring the Legendarria World to an end. The blood of the Goddess and the blood of the demon lay on that child, making survival extremely dangerous. The two did not want their daughter to be killed, so they confronted the Legendarrians and fought even against their will to save their daughter, but Draco and their daughter were killed, which is why Sierra is so angry with the death of her family, earthquake, tornado, and fire rained during those times, Sierra changed her appearance and killed nearly a million Legendarrians,” Saglit siyang tumigil ar tumitig sa mga mata ko, “But there were survivors, Sierra just stopped what she was doing when she was hit in the chest with a spear, but before that she swore in front of her lifeless family that she would return and take revenge, and when she returns, she will make sure no life is left.” Jorvina said, Zaphael was just listening, but I had a strange feeling.

A strange feeling that I don't know what?

To be continued...