𝟬𝟬; 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘

"Who the hell are you?" Taehyung annoyingly asked while looking at her with squinting eyes that are now full of confusion on why this girl is eventually here at this exact moment of his suicidal thoughts

The girl only shrugged and says, "Whilst jumping from height can be a very effective method of suicide. But you need to land your head first  as this maximises the chances of fatal head injuries" a weird advice coming from a stranger to a stranger who is now having the hard time to jump, made Taehyung even more confused about what she's saying.

Proud of herself, she smiled even more in front of Taehyung. Diverting her eyes to the view upon them made her peacefully smiled while a suicidal person is now beside her, however she's just minding her own business and letting Taehyung to think what he wants and do what he pleases.

"don't mind me, jump now," the girl said while gesturing to Taehyung to continue without even glancing at him. But Taehyung was very awkward that someone, particularly this girl, will witness his death.

"Oh wait! My section is the one who's supposed to clean the community today! stop jumping!" She panicked, running towards Taehyung. That made him jolt out of shock when the girl held his hand and was about to pull him out of the cliff but he pushed her away.

"Do you think this is some kind of joke to you!?" Taehyung yelled, pain and hatred could be heard from his voice.

She seemed to be caught off guard after seeing him all serious and started crying once again that made her feel guilty about speaking nonchalantly in front of him.

When she averted her eyes up at him, Taehyung immediately looked away as he didn't want anyone to see him crying like this.

Each passing second made Taehyung's heart thump faster and louder. He could feel it against his chest, wanting to jump out any moment from now. Wanting to escape the reality of life he doesn't want to see any further.

"Do you really want to kill yourself?" In just a blink of an eye, the girl who was jokingly saying nonsense in front of him earlier is now as serious as him, her eyes yell in pity and concern, which Taehyung never saw in any other person's eyes except for her.

Taehyung slowly shook his head, "I-i just want to stop existing..."

The girl seemed to understand the feeling of wanting not to further exist in this cruel world. She nodded as he answered. There, she leaned even more the railings, looking at Taehyung with a soft smile on her lips that made Taehyung's heart thump crazily for an unidentified reason. As she said, "I'm Y/n..."

Taehyung was startled when the girl lended out her hand to him, reaching for his hand to touch hers'

"I'll give you reasons not to die... and if those reasons still won't change your mind, you're free to continue killing yourself."

Y/n made a deal from a stranger she never met and she never knew. But of course, she knew he needed help at this very moment, and destiny probably brought her to this situation to help him realise how many reasons there are to continue living.

Taehyung looked at her eyes, completely fixated by her eyes only. He cannot believe that he's trusting this girl in front of him in just an instant and without a doubt. Until he looked at her hand that is now reaching for him, his tears unexpectedly dried up, as he found his trembling hand slowly reaching out to touch it, until it touched and Y/n pulled him out of the railings, and saved him from his death.

♥︎⠀┄┄┄┄┄⠀♥︎

Tell me how is it!
Words:237
Date: 2nd January 2023