Bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya (or Izuku Vinsmoke, but he doesn't call himself that.)

Alias: Izuku (from Luffy and Vivi), Brat (from Zeff), Midoriya (from the rest of the crew), Freckleface (from Zoro), Smooth Talker (from Nami), Black-Leg Deku (from the Navy), Dekiru (from Ochaco), our Green Chef (from Robin), Izuku-kun (from Hancock)

Age: Past- 10. Present- 19.

Height: 5'10 and a half

Bounty: 77,000,000 Berries. (Debut) 2,44,000,000 Berries. (Future after two years)

Appearance: A handsome looking man with amazing green hair with a muscular figure, small hairs on his chin, diamond-like freckles and his emerald-colored eyes. Scars on his chest while a dragon claw-like is stamped on his back along with some more scars. Wears a black suit with a tie with his red kicks.

 Wears a black suit with a tie with his red kicks

Personality: Izuku was once a happy boy. But his personality was changed after getting diagnosed as Quirkless. He was sad and scared. He cried to his mother every day, wanting the abuse to end. After being taken in by Zeff, he's calm and collected, enjoys the time with the crew, but still can't erase the memories of his past.

Alignment: U.A. High School, Red-Leg Pirates, Straw Hat Pirate Crew

Likes: Luffy and Straw Hat crew, his girlfriends, Zeff and his crew, cooking, his snowball Eri, U.A.,  Class 1-A, his mother, his half-sibling brother Luka, lollipop (as a child, but still does as an adult), cigarettes (what he does most often, even though his girlfriends try to get him to quit smoking.)

HATES: Vinsmoke, Izumi, Bakugo, Navy and Marines, World Nobles, slavery, League of Villains, All For One, Overhaul, perverts, people who insult his cooking, attempting to flirt with his girls.

Significant Others: Nami, Nico Robin, Ochaco Uraraka, Shoko Todoroki, Nefertari Vivi, and Boa Hancock.

Biological Family

Hisashi Midoriya (Father)

Inko Midoriya-Shimura (Mother) [Deceased]

Nana Shimura (Grandmother) [Deceased]

Former Family

Judge Vinsmoke (Step-Father) [Disowned him]

Izumi Vinsmoke (Step-Sister/Half-Sibling)

Luka Vinsmoke (Step-Brother/Half-Sibling)

Abilities and Powers

Physical Prowess: Due to being trained by Zeff, Izuku is capable of immense strength, able to lift Marine Commander Fullbody by the neck with one hand, take down Fishman Kuroobi underwater to save Genzo and Nojiko from the Fishman killing them, and able to lift a T-rex through the jungle back to the Going Merry with little effort.

Durability and Endurance: Izuku's endurance and durability are immense. Even as a child, he was able to deal with his sister's superhuman strength and his step-father's abuse. Combine that and the thought training Zeff put him through, Izuku's body is tremendously tough. After beating his sister at the U.A. Sports Festival, he was able to survive with just a broken leg and not feel a thing and at the Sky Island, he took on Enel's El Thor attack, and remained intact.