"Well, the plan is to stick around for as long as possible. I'm sure even you'll be surprised by my resolve."

"I'm sure I will." He smirks, his eyes narrowing slightly for a split second before his face returns to normal. "As much as I'd love to chat, I'm sure you're quite busy. Wouldn't want you to fall behind schedule on your first day, now would we, dear?"

"I suppose not. It was nice meeting you, Hannibal."

"You as well, dear."

Wanda moves back down the hall past all of the other rooms. Danny, Brahms, and Jason are all looking out the window in their doors, waving at you as you pass by. You wish you could've stayed to talk longer with each of them but Wanda seems very strict and she likely hates going off schedule even the smallest amount.

She begins to lead you back down the halls to your room. "Dinner will be at seven, so return to the patient ward before then to help take them to dinner. The guards will be there to keep them in line, you just need to walk with them."

Once you're left alone you move to sit on your bed, pulling out the journal you remember spotting in the nightstand. Keeping detailed notes on your days here sounds like a good idea, even if it's not to relieve stress. You'll likely have this journal filled within the month since you plan on interacting with the patients quite often. Sighing, you lean back against the wall as you open the journal, cracking the spine so it stays open as you begin writing on the first page after scribbling the date in the corner.

Today is my first day as a nurse at Wittmore Sanitarium. I've just finished meeting all of patients and I must say that I'm excited to get to know them all and spend more time with each of them- even the ones that dislike me. Since it's my first day and I have a bit until dinner time, I've decided to write my first impressions of each of them.

The first one I met was Jason Voorhees. While he is quite tall and intimidating appearance wise, he actually seems very sweet and loving. He was delighted when he found out I know ASL, which I have a feeling not many past or current workers know. I'm looking forward to seeing him again and hopefully next time I can have a longer conversation with him. Perhaps I'll ask to see what he was drawing when I first came in.

The second person I met was Michael Myers. He never stood up to greet me, and he didn't pay me any mind until the end of our meeting. I had complimented his masks that were covering the walls of his room and I can tell he takes great pride in them. Perhaps complimenting them is what made him actually acknowledge me compared to others but I genuinely liked them. He's quite talented and I'd love to make masks with him sometime.

Next was Norman Bates, a very shy young male with a bit of a stuttering problem. He was very polite when we met despite being obviously timid and possibly even intimidated. Despite this, he seemed quite happy to hear that I plan on sticking around for as long as possible. Maybe with time he'll grow more confident around me. Maybe I can learn his interests and arrange some activities for us to do together.

After Norman was the Sinclair brothers- Bo and Vincent. I was warned beforehand that Bo could be protective of Vincent, and I can see why since he seems quite shy and timid much like Norman. While Bo wasn't very pleasant to me, I still look forward to getting to know him better. Wanda says I should get close to Vincent first since it'll help Bo open up but I feel like it might be the opposite. Like Vincent looks up to his twin brother and would be more willing to interact with me if Bo is. Either way, I hope they both grow to like me since they'll be seeing me a lot from now on.

The next two I met are also brothers despite having different last names (perhaps one was adopted?)- Thomas and Bubba. Unfortunately, I didn't really get to interact much with either of them. Thomas was very closed off, only glaring at me from the corner. The only time his gaze was pulled away was when Bubba tapped on the glass to get his attention before they started signing to each other. I thought it was quite sweet that Bubba thought I was pretty and seemed nice and I wish I could've spoken to him more without his brothers hostility. Thomas will likely take a long time to open up to me and I'm afraid that will deter my chances of getting to know Bubba.

Danny Johnson was the next patient I had the pleasure of meeting. He was very polite and seemed quite happy to meet me. I can tell that he's an outgoing and fun individual so I look forward to seeing him more. He didn't seem intimidated by the guards either as he eagerly stuck his hand out for me to shake. Wanda didn't seem to like that I was so willing to trust him, but if I don't put my trust in them I can't possibly expect them to trust me. Plus, I have a feeling Danny will be a good friend to have here.

After Danny was Brahms Heelshire, a very tall male wearing a mask made of porcelain. Despite his obvious tall stature and age, he spoke with the voice of a young boy. I'm assuming it's a trauma response of some kind, but I could be wrong since I have yet to be given any of their files. Regardless, I can tell why Wanda told me not to react negatively when meeting him. While the voice is certainly off putting at first, I find it to be quite charming as well. I look forward to speaking with him more since he was quite polite.

Last but not least was Hannibal Lecter. While speaking with him, it was obvious he was analyzing me more than I him. I think it's safe to say he was a psychiatrist before coming here which explains why he is well at putting on a 'mask' of his own. Wanda claimed him to be the most dangerous patient and I'm willing to bet it's because he's exceptional at manipulation. He's not strong or violent like some of the others- he's smarter. And that can be infinitely more terrifying. Despite this, I'm excited to speak with him some more even if it's through a glass barrier. I can only hope that my training in psychology is enough for me to spot any manipulation tactics he may use.