CHAPTER ONE

Lan Wangji brought the two of them inside Cloud Reccesses. Wangji keep on glancing at the new lady, he don't know but he feels unsafe in her gaze.

Wei Wu Xian and Chang Guiying is just continuing their topic talking nonstop and laughing. Chang Guiying is not as talkative as Wei Wu Xian, she is mostly listening and laughing while Wei Wu Xian continue to talk. As Wangji could see her gaze towards Wei Wu Xian is different compared to her gaze towards him. Her gaze towards Wei Wu Xian is full of love while her gaze towards Lan Wangji has a tint of hatred but there is also gratitude?

Lan Wangji cannot be mistaken like his brother he can read people's emotion through a person's eyes. ' Why would she be thankful for me.' Lan Wangji thought.

They went to the Lecture hall. There are no class for today but grandmaster Lan us there.

" Greetings Uncle/ Grandmaster Lan." The three of them greeted together.

Without looking Lan Qiren responded, " What do you need Wangji?"

Lan Wangji who came close to Wei Wu Xian and hold his hand said firmly in a monotonous voice, " I came to bring Wei Ying back to Cloud Reccesses." The lady at Wei Wu Xian smirked.

" What?!!" He shouted.

" Hanguang Jun I thought making loud noises in cloud reccesses is prohibited?" Said Chang Guiying.

"How dare y..." Grandmaster Lan shouted as he turn his head to the person who is speaking. But before he could finish his word,  his eyes went wide in shock. He spoke shakily, "C-ca-Cangse S-Sa-Saren??"

" I'm sorry who is she?... Sorry for my rudeness Grandmaster Lan, I haven't introduce myself well. By the way I am Chang Cong courtesy name Guiying. I know you are wondering why I'm a girl but I have a courtesy name. Well you could asked that to my dead parents who died when I was 8 years old." She spoke with a serious face.

" Are you sure your not a-Se?" Grandmaster Lan asked again which made Wei Wu Xian freeze in his spot.

" Who is she? I didn't even know her. Is she someone close to you? Perhaps a Lan Clan Member?" She asked indifferently with no emotion shown in her face, but as Lan Wangji can see there is a longing in her eyes.

" Cangse Saren?" Wei Wu Xian asked with a teary eyes.

" It seems like you also know her. Gege who is she?" She asked again.

" Cangse Saren is my mother." Wei Wu Xian said with a tear running through his cheeks.

" If she's your mother why do I look like her?" She asked while rolling her eyes.

" Grandmaster Lan does she really look like my mother?" Wei Wu Xian asked with eagerness.

" I cannot be mistaken. I know a-se's face. How can I forget her face." Grandmaster Lan responded.

" What is your Family name before you were kept by the Chang Clan?" Lan Wangji now ask hoping to confirm his doubts.

" I don't know." She said plainly.

" You don't know?" Lan Wangji asked again now facing her while raising his brows.

" Hanguang Jun don't get me wrong but how can a little kid know about her Family name when her childhood is painted in suffering." She said with a smirk.

" Maybe we are a distant cousin." Wei Wu Xian said.

" I don't have any living family left apart from my brother whom I am looking for...but if I am not mistaken he also died." She said with no trace of sadness in her face.

" Well I'll try to find an explanation why you looked like my mother."

She just smiled silently and with a soft voice inaudible towards the other characters, " Something's must be better off if you don't know dage..."

______________________________________

Good day guys happy New Year 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

Enjoy the year 2023....

Hope you will be bless by this year...

I'm also sorry because this chapter is not long... Well to be honest I don't know how to hide Chang Guiying identity...

Don't worry she won't interfere with wangxian...

Also in this book revaluation about Chang Guiying's parents also I will add some truths about the death of Wei Wu Xian's parent....

If you like the story please don't forget to vote.

Keep safe and have a blessed year🥰🥳🥳🥳🥳🥰