Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe 1.2

The song "In Dreams" by Roy Orbison was playing loudly over the radio of the stretched pontiac and within the car sat the Addams family.

Morticia and Gomez were singing passionately to eachother and basically making out in front of their annoyed daughters.

Wednesday glared at them with her deadpan look, while Y/n had her arms crossed in protest and glared out the window, watching as the car hit a few birds, leaving them to a death full of agony.

Pugsley sat in the front with Lurch, who was driving the car.

Morticia and Gomez shared another passionate kiss, then the mother turned to her annoyed and angry children.
Even though, the girls would seldomly show any obvious emotions, their parents could read them like books.

"My darlings, how long do you intend on giving us the cold shoulder?", Morticia asked.

Wednesday answered for them: "Lurch, please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them."

The huge man only growled and turned back to the road.

Gomez leaned towards Wednesday and said: "I promise you my little viper, you two will love Nevermore.", he turned to Morticia: "won't they, Tish?"
"of course. It's the perfect school for you guys."

Y/n turned to her parents angrily: "Why? Because it was the perfect school for you?", she asked furiously. "I have no interest in following your footsteps. Neither does Wednesday."

"Becoming captain of the fencing team, Queen of the Dark Prom, President of the Séance Society. We don't want that.", Wedneday added.

Their mother argued: "I merely meant that finally you will both be among peers who understand you. Maybe you two will even find some friends."

The two adults smirked and Gomez added: "Nevermore is like no other boarding school. It's a magical place. It's where I met your mother. And we fell in love.", he had turned to his wife again, the two about to kiss.

"you guys are making me nauseous.", Y/n commented with an evil look.
"and not in a good way.", Wednesday finished for her sister, feeling the same way.

Tish turned to her daughters again: "Darlings, we aren't the ones who got you two expelled. That boy's family was going to file attempted murder charges. How would that have looked on your records?"

"terrible.", Wednesday answered.
Y/n sighed: "everybody would know that we failed to get the job done."
The family fell into silence again.

°°°°

Meanwhile, in the forest, close to Nevermore Academy, a hiker stepped out of the car of a local.
They both quickly exchanged a few words about how Nevermore and 'those outcasts' were dangerous and one shouldn't come close to the school grounds.
The hiker though told the local that he had once met a werwolf and wasn't scared of outcasts. 

And so, he walked into the woods, not knowing that this would be his last hike. 

When the hiker took a little break, he sat down on an old tree log and was going to drink some tea, when suddenly, something jumped towards him and he was brutally murdered. 

°°°°

The long, black car passed the gate of the boarding school and drove towards a dark building: Nevermore Academy.

Morticia looked outside the window and sighed contently as she saw the rain clouds. "At least it's turning into a beautiful day."

Y/n had to agree, she too liked thunder and rain the most. But agreeing on something that her mother liked was not something she was proud of.

The car stopped on the court yard.

°°°°

"wednesday is certainly a unique name", the principal of Nevermore Academy, Larissa Weems, said with a somewhat forced smile.

The twins and her parents were sitting in the principal's office.

"I'm guessing it's the day you were born."
"We were born on Friday the 13th.", Wednesday deadpanned.
Y/n just looked at the burning fire in the fireplace.

"Their names come from lines from my favorite nursery rhymes, for example 'Wednesday's child is full of woe.'", Morticia said.

The principle answered sincerly: "you always had a unique perspective on the world, Morticia."

Morticia answered with a forced smile and hummed.

"Did your mother tell you we were roommates back in the day?", the Principle asked Wednesday.

"And you graduated with your sanity intact? Impressive.", the girl with the black pigtails answered.

Weems smiled awkwardly and moved on to the next topic: "you girls both have certainly had a very interesting educational journey. Eight schools in five years."

Gomez nodded somewhat proud.
Y/n turned from the fireplace to the principle: "they haven't built one strong enough to hold us. And I bet this place won't be any different."

Gomez decided to say something: "I believe what our daughter is trying to say is, that she greatly appreciates the opportunity."
"that was definitely not what I was trying to say.", Y/n mumbled.

Principle Weems gave the girl a forced smile and moved on: "Nevermore doesn't usually accept students mid-term, but given your perfect grades and the long history with this school, I've spoken with the board and we've made an exception."

The parents of the two girls smiled at each other and ignored the looks of agony that the two girls had on their faces.
Morticia turned to the Principal and old friend again: "Larissa, what about Y/n's and Wednesday's, um... therapy sessions? The court ordered them."
"The school has a relationship with a therapist in Jericho. She can meet them twice a week.", the blond woman answered.

Gomez turned to Y/n: "Did you hear that, my little storm cloud? You two are in excellent hands."
Wednesday answered for her sister: "we'll see if she survives the first session."

Principal Weems, yet again, let it slide and moved on: "I've assigned you two to your mother's old dorm. Ophelia Hall."
Morticia squeaked excitedly.
Y/n turned to her mother and said: "refresh my memory. Ophelia's the one who kills herself after being driven mad by her family, correct?"
Her mother just nodded, not getting the hint. Principal Weems forced another smile onto her lips and said: "should we go and meet your new roommate?"

°°°°
1027 words

Love And Sociopaths (Xavier X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें