Act 1:Sailor Moon and Sailor Star

Começar do início

Usagi walks in the classroom, seeing Serena and the others talking. Usagi sits next to Serena while laying her head down. Serena looks at her.

"Sis, did you almost get caught eating in the hallway again? No other girls do that" Said Serena.

" I know... I couldn't help myself" Usagi replied.

"You need to stop being insecure with yourself" She said.

"That's easy for you to say. You're almost not like everyone else. They all have blue, pink, purple and other color hair. You are the only one in Tokyo who has white hair only when you show emotions. Why can't I do that? " Said Usagi. Naru walks over to them, along with Umino.

"Hey Usagi, what did you get on your Algebra test?" Asked Umino.

"30" was all she said.

"Usagi, what did you do after school yesterday?" Naru asked.

"Because I'm her sister somehow, She's been sleeping while I was studying with Umino, I asked her if she wanted to join us, but she didn't. I'm surprised mom doesn't know about this" Serena explained.

"What did you get Serena?" Asked Umino.

"99% " Serena held her paper happy.

"You were so close to 100" Said Naru excited.

As class was about to start, Usagi fell asleep peacefully.

After class, the twins were talking to their friends.

"Have you heard about the jewelry robbery?" Asked Umino.

"Why would someone want to rob the jewelry store?" A girl asked.

" Something special they might want. They couldn't get it because they were defeated by Sailor V." Said Serena, reading the news paper.

"Who's Sailor V?'' Usagi asked. Serena gave her a dramatic gasp.

"You don't know the legendary Sailor V? She's very cool. She's even helping the police investigate" Umino explained.

"Speaking of Jewelry store, doesn't your mom own one, Naru?" Serena asked.

"Yeah, she's doing a huge sell" Naru replied.

••••••••

The twins and the others went to the Jewelry store, to see what Naru was talking about.

"Hi mom'' Said Naru as we all walked in the store.

"Hi dear, welcome home'' her mom said.

Everyone gathers around the jewelry to get the necklace, rings, earrings, and more.

Serena didn't want anything, even though her grade was 99%.

Her and Usagi went outside. Usagi looks at her paper and throws it behind her, only to know that someone was behind the twins.

"Hey, don't throw trash bump head, what are you trying to do? Put bumps on my hair as well? And by the way, you need to study hard bump head." A guy asked.

They both turned around and saw a black hair boy wearing a tuxedo outfit.

"They're not bumps, they're buns! Can't you tell the difference?" Usagi yelled.

Serena gasped. Her and that boy looks at each other in the eyes. It was silent until Serena broke the awkwardness.

"Sorry about my sister, she's only mad because she thinks she deserved a better score." Said Serena. The guy smiled at her, not paying attention to Usagi.