138.) The Closing The end and a new start .

Hello my dear readers I have been thinking that since we are going into the New Years I will be closing this book of mine, when I first started writing and reading poetry I was hoping to achieve 25- 36 poems in my poetry book, and out of all my work this books had the most poems 137 and I'm very proud I was able to write that amount I even stop count and just would write whatever comes to mind, whatever I felt, heard,see,observe, wish to know and most of all what I didn't know. This book holds a piece of me inside it, I've gather some parts of my life, the world and much more in each of my books and that's what makes it special and unique, poetry isn't just words its painting a blank canvas it's a art form that a lot of people can use to comfort themselves, relate to and write for others who don't feel seen or understood.
It's so much more than I can write about and I hope that you was able to take a piece or a whole piece of any of my poems that you feel closer to. I'll be taking a break from writing and will be working on a new book very soon, So walk with me and my poems into the future. Hope you are all doing well and please take care of yourself and eat, sleep, exercise laugh, and enjoy the little things and go after your dreams.
Ps treat people with kindness ~hs.

-ashes poetry