Summer sadness J u n e

Mosquitoes on a hot summer day
They Sing and dance like in a choir on my skin
Please bring out the rain to ease the slow burning
Pain in my chest, it still hurts even though I picked
Out all the needles it feels as if someone just keep on replacing them back where they were. It was June on a hot summer day when you left Without a trace leaving not even footprints for me To solve, I realize then even thought I knew you, you were always an unsolved puzzle to me and an unlock Mystery.I knocked on your door and drive past your street, Just so the house that stands itself as if to tell me I'm late. I reread all our messages and hope for new ones To come but nothing ever did. I ask the universe why and what did I do to deserve This and to not get an answer just a careless hush whisper, From the breeze and then came the pouring Rain as it patted down me on my head as to say everything would be fine, "it should but it's not!" I rubbed my burning eyes to keep the tears at bay yet it still came sliding down my face just like the rain, As my feet hangs above the bridge I look out past the city and all it's glorified lights, Searching for something beyond my reach as the sea below looks up at me from down below trying to read me like an open book, I remember that look on your face it was painful yet beautiful and I even saw a glimpse of hope- hope? but what for to see my face again. like you wanted to say something More when we laughed about the ice cream that dropped of your cone, I should've ask if I knew you we're going to leave that day I'm alone in this world it just me and my memories of someone I've lost again you.

A fictional story/poetry idk of mine lol I just keep up with a idea and was like alright let me write this
Hope you enjoy xoxo.
-ashes poetry