15) Tension is in the air...

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry okay but Bolin once you tell her how you feel you'll feel a lot better afterwards.Trust me."Mako says looking from me to Bolin.

"Thanks, Mako.Whew.I'm lucky you're so good at breaking girls' hearts."Bolin says making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, Korra better watch out."I say crossing my arms, making Mako glare at me.

I glare back at him knowing I'm damn right to be thinking that.

I still think that what he did with Asami wasn't right.

"Uh yeah, you kno- never mind."Bolin starts but stops when Mako's glare switches to him.

I feel annoyance and anger rise in me and decide to rather leave then voice anymore of my opinions.

"I'm not hungry anymore.See you guys later."I say and walk away from the two boys.

The way they see relationships is just so ugh.

How can they have a sister and tell me that they'd set any boy who hurt me on fire when they're stomping on girls' hearts left and right?

If just doesn't make sense too me.

I love them but this just bothers me.

I hear them call after me but stop when they realises I'm not turning back.

I know these aren't my relationships but I just have to defend these girls.

I feel like it's my duty to defend them from being called things like bloodsucking leeches.

Like come on, really?

I decide to walk back to my hut, carry on with my report and even tinker a bit.

I feel my stomach rumble with hungriness and decide to have a quite dinner by myself.

Not being in the mood to see anyone, specifically my brothers, and stay away from any drama.

I had skipped lunch entirely because of them and was now absolutely starving.

I walk for about 10 minutes before I see a nice restaurant.

Looks good enough.

I walk to the counter and look through their take away menu when I hear someone frantically calling my name.

I look up and try to find whoever it is but internally groan when I see it's Bolin sitting at a table with the twins, Mako and Korra.

I just wanted a evening to myself is that too much too ask?

I feel my face form a expression of annoyance and hold the menu higher to block them from my vision.

I'm going with the concept if I can't see them, they can't see me.

Hopefully they'll just think I'm a illusion in their mind.

I hear the calling stop but am interrupted again when the menu is ripped from my hands.

You got to be kidding me.

I make eye contact with Bolin and feel my eye twitch in annoyance.

"I'm hungry and angry right now, hangry, Bolin.If you don't give me back the menu right now I'll have you eating wood before your "leech" can stop me."I say looking over his shoulder to see the whole table looking at us.

"Please Sophie just join us.It'll be fun."Bolin says taking a step away from me with my menu.

"Bolin that tables looks like the optimum of torture.No.
Now, hand it over."I say taking a threatening step towards him.