| 4 | Marks and Tears

Tears streamed down your face and onto Newts shirt due to you trying to hide your face at the crook of his neck.

"Fine...whatever." Thomas said responding to Newts demand.

All the boys walked out along with you and Newt. Newt gently carried you all the way to the homestead to his room. Once you got there Newt sat you down on the bed.He got in with you and cradled you, trying to comfort you.

Newt wiped your tears away and held you tight. "Shh... It's okay, your with me. I won't let anything hurt you... " he scooted closer to you and put his chin on top of your head.

"What if they don't believe me and banish me?... " you whispered since your voice wasn't the best at the moment due to the crying. Newt looked at you as if you were a post puppy.

"I will never let that happen... We're going to talk to them and settle things down... Okay? Is that alright with you?" Newt asked you. You nodded. "I just want them to stop screaming at me. " your voice cracked a little.

"Okay, lets go... " Newt got up, offering his hand. You grabbed onto, you were scared and didn't want to let go. "On one condition..." Newt looked at you. "You talk to them... I don't want to talk to anyone. " Newt nodded. "I understand. " a small smile crept on your lips.

Newt picked you up bridal style and carried you all the way. He found a seat and made you sit on his lap as if you were a little kid. You looked around the campfire and saw the same faces that were screaming at you a while ago. They were still mad, while all the other grader were confused why they were mad.

Newt began speaking. "You guys are probably wondering why I called you guys here... " all the boys nodded. "Well for starters. And I'm sorry,love. Hold on. " Newt picked you up and set you down on his seat as he got up. "Minho, Thomas, Gally, Frypan, and Alby made a dumb fucking decision for yelling at her." Newt scolded at them. Gally rolled his eyes. "It's just yelling? She can't handle a bit of yelling? Weak. " Gally said loud enough for you to hear. "It's not just yelling... She acted that way because... " Newt looked back at you.

"Love, are you sure you want to tell them?... " Newt wanted to make sure you were 100% okay with what he was going to say. "Just fucking tell us Newt!" Minho said, getting impatient. "Let me make sure she's okay with telling us!!! Shut your mouth already!! " Newt looked back at you after screaming at Minho. You nodded at Newt showing that is way okay to tell them.

"So?... " Thomas was waiting for what Newt was going to say. Newt took a deep breath.

"Y/n was experimented on by her mother... Which her mother was forced by her father because he wanted protection from people who wanted to hurt him because of his job. When her older sister found out about this... She tried stopping it but... The dad shot her. The same day when Y/n went home her brother went missing... She doesn't know what happened. She said her father hurt her because he trained her powers... So you guys screaming at her reminded her of her father... "

When Newt finished talking you looked around the room. Everyone had a guilty face... Except gally. He wasn't fully convinced you were working for wicked.

Thomas looked at the floor as he spoke. "I'm so sorry Y/n...i didn't mean to tell at you... " Soon after Thomas apologized Minho, frypan, and Alby began apologizing. Until gally interrupted. "Are you guys seriously believing this bullshit?!" Gally scoffed. You slightly flinched at his unexpected yelling. "I bet what she's saying is fake! How does she even remember her past?! No one can remember a single thing except our name!! " gally pointed at you.

You felt the need to stand up for yourself once again. You looked at the floor as you spoke, not wanting to look at anyone. "They didn't erase my memory on purpose... Every person who works for wicked knows that my past will eat me up alive... They know how my past was... They know everything about me. " you were fiddling with your hands at this point.

"Oh-bull fucking shit!!" Gally kept protesting against you. Gally was about to walk away until you stopped him. "I can prove it. " gally turned around. "I have the marks to prove what I've been through... The thing is their under my shirt... I would only be in my bra..." You knew that you shouldn't do this but you needed to prove this.

"Prove it then. Prove that your not working for wicked with your 'marks' " gally did air quotes for the last part. "Fine... But please... Please... Don't hurt me like my father did... "

"Love, we won't hurt you... I promise. " Newt gives you a comforting smile. You list up your shirt to reveal marks, cuts, and bruises. "Love, what are those?... " Newt pointed to marks that stood out near the side of your stomach. "Those are taser marks... If I ever mistreated my father or did something bad... He would taze me." Your voice went more quiet.

"And how do we know it's not makeup." Gally seemed confident in his statement. "Dude how much of a dick are you?" Thomas said to Gally.

"I'll check. " Newt volunteers because he knows your only let him check. Newt hovers his hand over one of your bruises. "May I?... " "be gentle... " you knew is was going to hurt either way.

Newt pressed down on one of your marks making you since in pain. Newt noticed and quickly pulled away. "I'm sorry love... Gally that's not fake." Newt looked at Gally. Gally rolled his eyes one more time.

"So what?she hurt herself and got a mark. Stop acting like your not working for wicked y/n I know you are. " Gally pointed at you as if you were a dog.

"Dick." Minho said causing Thomas to snicker. Gally was about to walk away when he suddenly slapped you across the face.

Newt got pissed and pushed him away. "What the fuck! " Newt was going to go to you but you were gone. You had ran to your room for safety... You were worried that it would escalate more.