Those Three Words

School wasn't canceled for Tuesday, which meant they actually had to go, and also meant that they all had to go home so they could get their things, and see their families, if they had them.

Stiles and Derek left just after lunch. They were bickering about how Stiles was supposed to tell his dad that he was officially in a relationship with a man that appeared to be in his thirties, even though he was only 22, who his father had arrested on multiple occasions, some of which were valid arrests. The same man that was also a werewolf. While his father did know of their existence, and that Scott, Derek, and Malia fell under that category, it still wasn't something he really truly fathamed. The last they heard, Stiles had decided just to wing it. They were all praying that Derek wouldn't get shot.

Scott and Theo stayed a bit longer, and while there was a sprinkling of tenseness in the air initially, things settled when they decided to put on a movie. They were completely split down the middle. Scott and Liam wanted to watch some Marvel movie Theo had never heard of, but when Isaac suggested they watch a Disney movie instead, Theo jumped to his side.

"We watch those all the time!" Scott said.

"Yeah, 'cause they're good!" Isaac protested, "How is Theo even supposed to understand the plot if he hasn't watched the other thirty movies?"

"There are thirty?" Theo questioned.

"Basically," Isaac said.

"There are not thirty! And if that's the issue then we can start with the first one then," Liam suggested.

"But I wanted to watch Civil War!" Scott protested.

"You can't start with Civil War!" Liam explained.

"Look you guys can't even agree on what to watch so that means we win," Theo said, grabbing the remote from the coffee table.

"What? That's not how this works!"

"Yes it is," Isaac said, backing Theo up, "Which one do you wanna watch?"

"No idea," Theo said, "Just give me a name, if it's a Disney movie I'll probably like it."

"I knew I liked you," Isaac said, patting Theo on the shoulder.

"What? No you did not!" Scott said, "And this is still unfair, it's 2v2 you don't automatically win."

"Too bad, we're watching Luca." Isaac said, "And it's not 2v2 it's 2v1v1."

"You didn't like me?" Theo questioned, looking at Isaac.

"Not at first, I do now. But I thought you were just trying to get into my baby brother's pants for a while so I was cautious." Liam blushed at Isaac's choice of words.

"Wow, glad that's the impression I gave off," Theo said sarcastically.

"Oh it isn't, Isaac just overthinks everything," Scott clarified, "You never gave off that vibe to me."

"Or me, for the record," Liam said.

"Well of course not, you wouldn't pick up on it, you were the one he was trying to get with," Isaac protested.

"Alright, nope we aren't having this conversation, lets just watch the movie," Liam sat down next to Theo on the chair, half on top of him. Isaac made a face but didn't say anything. Scott and Isaac just sat next to each other on the couch, Scott leaning against him.

Scott and Theo left when the movie was over, and Liam tried, as subtly as possible, to give Theo the t-shirt he had slept in. He was already wearing the sweatshirt that Theo had given him that morning and other than the fact that it was slightly too big, there was no clear indication that it didn't belong to him. Liam carefully tried to slip the t-shirt into Theo's school bag, which had spent the last three days sitting by their front door.