Chan POV part 2

It was mostly Jeongin making dick jokes, ah yes, my best friend since we were kids.

He gave me another hug, then put his hands on my stomach, "Hi bean, you are going to have the best parents ever. And the coolest uncles ever and the coolest brothers and cousins." "Okay Innie." Giggling, he did a handshake with my flat tummy.

"Good god." Laughing, he hugged me one more time, "Minho hyung is going to have fun." Making sure the test are put away, we walked out to thee living room.

Where Minho was on the floor with all floor kids on him, "Oh no, you got me." "We have caught the monster." Seungkwan said, "Tie his legs." Junnie said, we watched them for a minute, "Excuse me, the monster has a date with the lovely King." I said, "No way, I have a date with the King!" Minho said, "Then we must leet me go." Mingyu said, "Nah, I say we keep him and we all go on the date with the King." Jiseok said, yup that's my son.

"I second that." Junnie said, and there's my other son.

"But the King will be sad, maybe the monster is lovely and will make the King happy." I said, "Gross." The twins said at the same time, "As the royal knight, you have to let the monster go." Innie said, looking at the kids, "Don't make me go get the Queen" He said, then all of them screamed, knowing its Hyunjin. All the kids got up, Minho laughed, hugging them as best as he could all together.

"The monster will be back." He said, "Daddy, can you bring back cake." Jiseok asked, "Sure baby wolf." "Mommy wants cake." In that moment, I knew Jiseok knew, because he knew Jinnie was with twins before he knew.

"Okay, we have to go kids." Minho said, we started to hug our sons, then everyone else, then our sons again. Who both held me longer, which is nothing new, "Cake will brought back." I said to them, kissing their heads and cheeks. Leaving, I looked back at Innie who gave me a thumbs up. Minho opened my door for me, kissing his lips, "I love you Lee Minho." "I love you Lee-Bang Chan." "Get in, Gaon was right I want cake." He laughed at me closing my door, "I got this." I said to myself.

Driving to the restaurant, he held my thigh, my hand on top of his. I can't wait to tell him. Getting to the restaurant, Minho opened my door and I kissed his lips again.

"Thank you." "You are welcome, King." Giggling to ourselves, I grabbed his hand, walking inside.

"Welcome. Name?" "Lee Minho." He said, the hostess smiled at him, "Right this way." Following her, to a private back room, "Fancy." I said, sitting down, Minho pushed in my chair for me. A kiss to the head didn't go missed though, smiling, I love my husband.

"Your waiter will be here soon." She set down our menus, "Thank you." We both said, then she left us, "Oh, a private room." I said, he laughed at me, "Only because, I have exciting news to tell you, my love." He said, I smiled at him, oh so do I.

Soon our waiter came with water and Champagne, "Fancy, Mr. Lee." I said as our waiter poured the Champagne, I will not be drinking.

"Enjoy." He said as he walked away, "Before we toast, I want to tell you something." He said, I nodded my head, "I got into the Olympics." "No way!" I got up and kissed him, saying how proud I am of him. I kissed him long, "I love you and I'm so proud of you. You worked so hard for this, and I'm so excited for you. Win gold." I said, kissing him one last time before I went back to my seat. The smile never left my face, "I want you and the boys to go with me." "Yes, of course we will go." He smiled at me, and I felt the world stop, it was just us two. I'm so thankfully for Jiseok getting into that fight.

"A toast to the Olympics." He said, "Congratulations my love." I said, cheering, when I went to drink, I kept my mouth closed. I looked at Minho, he looked so happy, I want him to forever be happy.