Chan POV

The phone rang at 2:35 am, "Hello?" Still in a daze from sleeping, "My water just broke." Hyunjin said, I sat up so fast, "I'll be there in 10. Stay on the phone with me." "Okay." "Keep breathing, deep breathes." I listened to him breathe, "Baby what is wrong?" "Babies are coming." I said, keeping calm, Minho shot up in bed, "Is Jeongin home? I'll have to take him away." I nodded my head as I grabbed my bags, thank god the boys were at The Kim's.

"Go start the car." I told Minho, I watched as he slipped on a shirt, "Jinnie you still there?" "Yes." A groan followed, "Minho call honey!" I yelled at him as I grabbed the bags and ran down the stairs.

"On it!" He yelled back, making sure I had everything, I threw it in the car.

"He is on his way over." Minho gave me a thumbs up, "Jinnie, we are on our way." "Okay." "Stay on the phone." Getting in the car, Minho speeded to the Yang household. Counting with Jinnie, Jeongin was quiet, I know he was stressing.

Once there, I saw Jisung, grabbing the bags, I knocked on the door. Waiting, Jeongin answered, tears were down his face.

"Innie, sweets its okay. Jisung and I are going to take care of Jinnie and your pups. Minho is going to take you to our home, I will call you when it's okay to come home." I said, Minho gave me a kiss on the temple, "Come on Innie, Hyunjinnie is in the best hands." He nod his head, he went back inside, I watched as he gave a kiss to Jinnie, "I love you, and you are so strong dumpling. Channie hyung and Jisung hyung will take care of you. I'm excited to meet our pups." Jeongin said, giving Jinnie one more kiss and the shirt off his back.

"I love you fox, I love you so much." I watched as Jinnie squeezed Jeongin's hand, who placed a kiss on Jinnie's knuckles.

"Call me, for anything pumpkin." Minho said to me, nodding my head, "You got this." Giving me a kiss on the cheek, Jeongin walked up to us, giving me a sad smile as he went with Minho, "Take care of my love and my twins." Smiling at Jeongin, "You have my word Innie." I watched as they got in the car, I closed the door, looking at Honey and Jinnie.

"Let's deliver two healthy pups." I said walking over to them, Honey gave me a smile, Jinnie looked at me, "Get them the fuck out of me already." He screamed as another contraction hit him.

Minho POV

Driving with Innie back to the house, I gave him a shirt, "Sorry it doesn't smell like Hyunjin." He put it on, "Oh it's okay, the smell is comforting." Smiling, "How about we make food for them, Jinnie will need all his strength. What are some foods he likes?" I smiled at Jeongin, who has tears falling from his eyes.

"Innie?" He broke out a huge sob, walking over, he grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Will I even be a good dad to pups that aren't mine." He sobbed out, and I pulled him closer. I don't know anything about Hyunjin and Jeongin's relationship but hearing those words, I knew what was wrong.

"Let's talk when you are calmed down. Okay?" Pulling him back some, he wiped his face and nodded his head.

"I'll make us some tea." Jeongin sat down on the couch, I went to make tea. Thoughts swam my head, some good but they didn't way out the bad, sighing as I poured the water. Walking out to Jeongin, "Oh, thank you." He took his cup, sitting across from him, "You okay to talk now?" Watching him rub his thumb across the mug, he gave me a small nod.