"Gotcha." Cheese said back with confidence.

     The four of us got into Kenny's office and he said he heard we were good thieves. Ugh, honestly I hate hearing that word. We're only doing this to get out of this place.

     "What's your names?" Kenny asked us.

     "I'm Bear. That's Willie Jack." Bear introduced them.

     "Sup?." Willie Jack said pulling down the bandana on her face.

     "And this is Eagle," I give a small wave, gosh I hate social interactions. "And, uh, she's Elora Danan." Bear finished introducing us all.

     "Like the baby in 'Willow'?" Asked Kenny "That's a great movie. That's a Ron Howard joint." He continued on.

     "Did you know Elora Danan was played by a set of identical twin girls? Kate and Ruth Greenfield."

     Geez this guy talks way too much.

     "They used to switch out playing the character so neither would get too fatigued. You don't want a crying baby on set. It rattles the crew." He went on.

     We all looked at him funny until he gave us the money.

     He finally handed it over and Elora mouthed to Bear to ask to keep the chips. Of course. Kenny wanted a buck back though. Then he told us to just get up and walk out. I should've socked that guy right in his face.

     We got outta there and grabbed the chip boxes to go to our little secret hideout place thing. I'm not exactly sure what to call it. Cheese being Cheese obviously dropped a box.

     Bear was making a video for school and talked about how he can't say the locations or whatever. He talked about mine and Willie Jack's graffiti art. Said something about having good hands. Don't take that the wrong way. He filmed Officer Big's cop cruiser and talked about how he wasn't all that. He filmed all our favorite places and people. He also talked about catfish and Daniel. Willie Jack of course being the only one that cussed in the whole thing.

     The teacher was uncomfortable but me and Willie Jack was the only ones that clapped in the whole class. These kids think they're all this and that.

     Later on we all sat on Bear's front lawn and was selling 'Flaming Flamers' chips for 50¢ a bag. Willie Jack stashed the money inside a motorcycle which is dumb but we'll get it out later.

     "Tell your friends." Willie Jack said to the costumer girl.

     "I don't have any." She said back.

     "Well, get some then. Fuck." Willie Jack said back.

     "Watch yourself, Willie geez, I'll shove this dirt in your mouth." I said back to her with a hand full of dirt. My family is tryna cut back on the swearing due to religious reasons. Willie Jack though just isn't catching up.

     Another customer comes up and pays.

     "I got friends." He said.

     "No you don't." Willie Jack mumbles back.

     We spot another gang acting all tough or whatever.

     "Fuck is that?" Elora asked, again with the language.

     "Fuck you looking at. Fuck?!" Willie Jack yelled back at them.

     Our two favorite guys come pulling up on there little bikes, LilMike and FunnyBone. They're these two short dudes on the rez. Real funny guys though. They start free styling as usual.