Twelve:The Golden Mane

Start from the beginning

Laxgate was uneasy this beast was a hybrid of a dog and a dragon. It had the head of a green Zaltanic dragon, the body of a pitbull, and dragon wings. During the experiment the mind went unstable and became the ultimate killing machine. It had incredible senses, impenetrable hide, fire-breathing, the ability to fly, sonic bark, and razor sharp teeth that can chew titanium like butter. In only ten months it killed 12,500 lifeforms wrecked a dozen planets and over 75 cities. It really had no agenda, if allowed it would kill Sector without a moment of hesitation. Laxgate was being extremely cautious as he approached the monster he was the ninth captain on this ship  for a reason. He decided wireless air lock would be the best way to go. It worked the creature was unleashed the crate pre guided to Egypt.
Special Delivery.

The sudden changes of temperature as you fly is one of the best spectacles of flight. The humid thick air jumped on me. I was almost there in the area I teleported them to. I stopped reaching my destination but then I realized I have no idea which pyramid they went to. We need only one more key but only had two more minutes and then I heard a thud. I turned around and my eyes grow wide.
What the fuck?
Well looks like a dragon-dog is another weird thing I can add in my list of weird things I experienced as a crime fighter.
It growled at me this thing was huge like the size of my house. It barked and suddenly a gust of sand and wind is blowing in my face. Then it smacked me away with it's paw smashing me into s nearby pyramid. I knew teleporting something that large may be a difficult task. It was fast for it's size and found myself getting hit over and over again and suddenly had an paw on me keeping me down. I struggled to get free but managed to by blasting the dog-dragon with a energy blast and flew back to give myself space. "Listen I have a world to save so get out if the way mutt." and then I rushed at him in midair.

Bianca and Gordon Keller were waiting on their son John Keller to put on his finishing touches. Their other son Timothy Keller (who really was an android as the real one was out saving the world) he went I'll (Which really was his batteries running low) As he slept the looks. That monster who called himself "Sector" killed 200 people without even missing a step. If he killed little Debbie what was their sons to...him was it even a him?
"Just hope for the best." Gordon whispered. Bianca rolled her eyes every time the situation seemed hopeless but despite her annoyance it gave her comfort like always. She held his hand and they waited. James appeared he was taller than Timmy and had longer hair. His eyes were red James rarely cried but Mr.North and little Debbie were like a family. "Why is Timmy not going."
"He is sick."
"What if when we leave he dies like them."
"Son Timmy will be okay."
"How do you know that?"
"Son shut up and get in the car."
James was taken back by his father's blunt words.
He obeyed butvanisheds a show of rebellion slammed the door shut.
"Why you had to be so rude." Bianca said with a icy glare.
"He will be okay that kid is just lost."
"All right but be careful one time a kid committed suicide in these circumstances."
Gordon chuckled "Yeah like these circumstances are not unique."
"Just don't be too harsh."
"Okay I promise."

Gordon nearly smiled at the thought of this being the tenth furneal he went to and it rained every time. James was silent and every time Gordon looked in the rear view mirror James would shoot dirty looks. Gordon understood his anger. He felt powerless against this alein terrorist. In honesty so did he twice the U.S army had to step in and both times hundreds of Soldiers died. They needed someone.
Bianca seemed to sense his fear though he would never verbally admit it. She planted her hand on his shoulder and said in a half minded wat "Well there is always that Helmet guy." Gordon almost smirked he grew up admiring superheroes. He never thought that he would see one in real life.
The past five months he protected the city he was one powerful kid the guy was able to lift a elephant in one hand and a bulldozer in the other. Another time he broke the sound barrier. Another time there was a rumor that still is going around that after his arm was chopped off by a sword and it regrew in mere seconds. Gordon and Timmy would sit around admiring this hero out of the sky. In the past 3 days though he disappeared. Where the hell was he? Was Sector such a formidable opponent that he cried uncle? Shit he needed to discard these thoughts and focus in driving. That's when another distraction came. A voice came his voice and said "You are very lucky humans I've discovered that the Mega Slicer Ray has a thirty minute countdown but don't worry I'll figure out a way to bypass it continue with the goodbyes." Gordon hands tightened around the steering wheel he wanted to punch that alien asshole in the face. Yet he figured they just live the remaining moments of their lives like they don't give a damn. But the thing was...they did.

The rain downgraded to a drizzle as Gordon parked their car. He stepped out as did the rest of the family. He was very uncomfortable so he just wanted to speak to Mrs.North and pay his respects. Yet when his eyes laid on the coffins side by side one large one and a medium sized one he couldn't. He needed to stay. He walked up "Hey sugar give me some of them lips." Mrs.North smiled for a second so brief if Gordon blinked he would have missed it, the extremely quick smile warmed his interior. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek "I miss him and god I miss her laugh every time I went through something horrible her laugh would pick me up." Gordon forgot about that laugh god her laugh was something else she got it from her father. When they laughed rooms would grow silent in order to listen. Their laughs helped give him hope and motivation. When money was tight he would simply walk on over to the North household and tell a joke and she would laugh making him feel whole again. Lord have mercy he would miss that laugh. He would miss everything from both of them from Mr.North big heart and outspoken personality to Little Debbie's smile and dimples. He looked around many people even complete strangers were around because of the now viral newscast. Gordon smiled "Looks like they made you famous." Mrs.North smiled but it vanished. "I would give up all the fame to get my husband and daughter back." "I would give up a leg and a arm to get my best friend and little Debbie back." They stood there for just a moment the universe to normal once again a quiet wet morning spend to mourn. Then words from a mouth no human hell no species want to hear from escaped from his throat out into the open converted from thoughts to words.
"How touching."
People were screaming behind Gordon...not good. They turned around.
10 yards out in front of them Sector stood with a smug grin on his face "I wonder what you'll say to each other when you prepare to die minutes from now."
That's when James Keller charged at him with a shovel.