One:Freshman Year

"Wake up kid."

My eyes shot open and was about to curse my brother out but I then realized it was my father. He stood over me with his green eyes piercing into me. My hazel eyes stared back I reluctantly got out of bed.

"Dad the sun is not even up yet."

"Well High school starts earlier than Middle School now go eat some breakfast."

I groaned and walked downstairs with a aura of fatigue. When I reached the kitchen I gave a quick look around.

"Where is Mom?"

My dad laughed "Her sister had a emergency."

I smiled my aunt also had a "emergencies" which really were just some minor stuff.

I walked over to the oval glass table in the middle of the kitchen and eat my bagel and drink some orange juice. I walked out the cool morning air hitting my face and took the trash out. I jogged back in and took a shower. I was winded my body sore from...last night those thugs were strong. I need to continue training I need to get better. I walked out the shower and put my clothes on.

I walked over to my closet and pulled a dusty shoebox and shoved my helmet into my backpack. I might need it soon. I glanced at my watch I had to get the hell out of here or I'll be late to class. I gave my dad a friendly punch in the chest and he put me in a headlock and gave me a noogie and I sprinted out the house.

I got to the bus just in time swooping in just as the doors closed. The bus was full today which surprised me since it was early in the morning.I found a window seat and planted my rear there. Then out of nowhere a pretty girl sat by us...oh my god is she...Holly Greenhouse.

She looked over to me "Timmy?"

I rolled my eyes she knew I hated being called Timmy. I sized her up I hadn't seen her since fifth grade, and now we were both starting freshman year at high school so it's been a while.

She was...well stunning she had long raven black hair, with deep blue eyes, thick full lips, and a body that made any men look and most girls jealous. Last time I saw her she was cute but now she was beautiful.

"Hello earth to Timmy."

Those words snapped me out of my trance I blushed.

"I said what high school are you heading to."

"HalfRock City High."

"Me too!"

I smiled well at least this wasn't a one time thing I could-

BOOM!!!!

A nearby explosion tipped the bus over and Holly screamed as people flew through the window.

The bus slammed into the concrete and there was silence. I have to suit up got to take care of this. I groaned a shard of glass was impaled into my rib cage. I pulled it out slowly the pain was intense my body shouted in pain have...to put...the ...helmet...on. I got my backpack and looked over to Holly her stunning face tainted with blood leaking through her wounds. I have to protect her and the people, the citizens, I just have to.

It's not fun knowing these people lives are in your hands, that their lives are your responsibility but it's something I promised to do. I ran to a nearby alley and put my helmet on. My body armor covered me and a golden aura of power surrounded me and I flew off to meet danger. I saw the source of the explosion was a nearby bank. The CrestKnock Bank was now a burning pile of rubble. Eight men stepped out. I flew down to the ground the men swore when they saw me. I laughed "Well I guess I'm the party crasher."