Twelve:The Golden Mane

I flew down on the face of Abe Lincoln.
It was funny that I was on top of freaking Mount Rushmore and I barely even looked at the scenery, guess I saw too many amazing things these past three days. Zora told me about a hidden button but where again...oh yeah George Washington's nose. I hovered over to it and pressed the giant green button. Suddenly Mount Rushmore shook and Lincoln's face split open and I flew in.
It looked like a prison.
A huge metal room dark and cold there was absolutely nothing except a few piles of stones. I looked around where was the stone guardian.
The ground shook and in the darkness two huge red eyes appeared. A eight foot tall man...well not man but something stepped out.
He had a big round nose, a large mouth, with huge square teeth and elf like ears. In his left hand was a club that you see in a caveman illustration.
Yet what really made him interesting was the fact that he was made out of rocks. It was like someone glued boulders to his skin. He gave a menacing look at ththings n intruder that just entered his room and said six simple words:
"Go puny human or be destroyed."
"I need that key over there."
He looked over at where I pointed which was the key tied around a pile of rocks.
"No key is mine human purple man give it to me 285 years ago."
That's when he swung at me with his club. The club nearly missed my head and a blast of energy originated from my hand and hit him right in his chest. He took a step back like and nearly lost his balance. He gave me a look of hatred and throw the nearest boulder at me. I blasted away as if it was nothing. He laughed and his laughter was of the bone chilling kind sending tingles throughout my spine. He snapped his fingers and two golden lions step out, like lions but with skin made out of gold. There were four of them with eyes set on me their jaws drooling at the possible snack. Well they are going to have to wait longer for that snack because no way these big cats munching me up.
The Stone Guardian pointed at me "Eat." Then he backed away in the shadows. All four of them pounced on me at once but I was able to punch them off. I blasted one but my ray of energy bounced off. Every time I tried to teleport they would smack me away. Luckily because of my healing factor their claws were not much of a factor Despite my massive strength these things were giving me my moneys worth.
I needed to get rid of these felines fast, time was not a friend. So I grabbed two of them by their fur and threw them out then blasted the other two away and breathed a sigh of relief. Then a boulder caught in the back of my head, I barely felt it with my invulnerability it felt more like like a playful slap on the head. I spun around to see the Stone Guardian...crying? His eyes were red as tears streamed down. "You kill only family." he looked more like a puppy dog then a eight foot tall pile of rocks
I took a step forward "Wait I-"
"So now...I KILL YOU!!!" He stomped down and the area around me shook then he swung his club at me which hit me in the ribcage. I cried out and was down to my knees. He grabbed my head and struck my head multiple times which hurted despite invulnerability. He lifted his club once more "Need key to stop.... Sector." Then I closed my eyes.
Darkness and silence followed and I opened my eyes once more. He looked around scared like he was about to trapped in a horror movie.
"SSector evil motherfucker."
I nodded a little surprised this beast can curse. Then a look of terror and grief was implanted on his face. "75 years ago he came to Forest in wild he kill for purple crystal." I looked around the piles of rocks did..
"Are the pile of rocks the family?"
He nodded.
"I want to stop him from blowing the planet up."
The Stone Guardians frowned "Well you have it."
He took it off and handed it to me. I grinned but it faded off my face "I promise that he will not be successful."
The Stone Guardian grunted and as he was walking back he said "Close door on way out.'
I pressed the medium sized yellow button and as the doors closed I flew off.
I smiled I hope Zora and Rashnor were successful as well.

"They have 3 keys sir and are in the process of getting the fourth key." said Captain Laxgate. He was in standard attention form with his hands firm, fist clenched, and at the seam of his pants. His head titled up the large green snake like eyes never daring to leave the face of his superior. He saw as Sector smile "Let them they are no match for me." Laxgate was shocked "Sir?"
"I will not be questioned." Fear flashed across Laxgate's face, you do not mess with Sector, a being who destroyed 7 planets and a small sun in 3 days because he felt like it. Sector laughed "Don't worry I will not destroy you like the shrimp you are...yet." Laxgate gulped down a glob of saliva. "Send a pet to go have a play date with the Keller boy."
"Sir which one?"
Sector bent ovef and leaned in his breath ghastly "The Volt Flyer.'
"Sir that pet in your possession is un stable." Sector pounded his fist down on the table making Laxgate flinch "Good let the abomination rip him to shreds now send it you are dismissed." Laxgate did a quick salute and was off.