Betrayed Runaway (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

When given the signal; the packs make their way onto the field. Everyone moves into their needed positions. The Pack is definitely surprised to see wolves on the volturi's side, but along with the Cullens, they can tell the two wolves' presence is not voluntary, and seeing the shape they are in made them more mad and determined. Seth couldn't really place it, but there is some familiarity in one of the wolves.

No words are said, and no movement is made until Marcus jerks his head towards Y/n, giving her a surprised, and almost sorrowful look.

"You have a bond here." Y/n struggles to lift her head and look at him. With Y/n lifting her head, the pack can finally see her face. Seth comes to a realization as to why This wolf is familiar. He remembers the black mark around her eye. That wolf on the volturi side is his little sister. A sudden noise came from Seth's wolf.

 "No, oh no." All wolves move their gaze to Seth, as Seth starts taking threatening steps forward.

"Seth what's going on." Leah asks, following her brother as he gets closer to the enemy. This has now caught the attention of all the vampires as well, who were giving both wolves confused and worried looks. If the wolves attack now, a war will break out, and that is exactly what they are trying to avoid.

Like Seth, as soon as she lifts her head, she is able to recognize both Leah and Seth's wolves. Even though she has only seen their wolves one or two times, her siblings. She knows them when she sees them.

"Jamie, That my brother and sister. They're here, they can help us." Jamie looks over at Y/n with hope and excitement, suddenly giving them a little more strength.

"That's Y/ns wolf, that's her. Oh my god look what they did to her." Seth whines. All the wolves get into a position to attack. They can all visibly see how weak she is and the fact that She's skin and bones.

"Does anyone know who the other wolf is?" Embry asks. They are unaware of any other wolves in the area, but seeing as the volturi is from Italy, this wolf could have come from anywhere. Everyone stays silent. They might not know the wolf, but they can very clearly see that he is in the same, if not worse conditions as Y/n, they are not going to abandon this poor wolf.

"Carlisle, the white wolf on the volturi's side is Y/n Clearwater. The wolves want to attack." Carlisle looks panicked; he doesn't want a fight. They might have a lot of strong vampires on their side, but it's a war, they got lucky with the last fight they were in, it's a sure thing that lives will be lost.

With the discussion on the Cullens side happening, no one sees the look Aro gives Jane, but Y/n sees it, she knows what it means. She doesn't want anything to happen to the packs. She might be weak right now, but she can still attempt to help. She decides quickly that she has to defend her friends, her family.

"Y/n no, don't." Jamie pleads. He can hear her, she wants to attack the volturi, she wants to help, but she is in no condition to fight. He doesn't want to see her more hurt than she already is.

Even with Jamie's pleas, Y/n quickly makes an attack on Jane, to prevent her from harming anyone. Jane has a special gift, with one word, she can bring anyone to their knees in pain.

Her attack does not go unnoticed, as she pounces Aro sees what She's doing and grabs her before she can even reach halfway to her target. Everyone turns their attention back to the volturi, after hearing the confrontation. Leah and Seth immediately panic seeing their sister in the hold of Aro.

"No stop, let her go" Leah screams in her head, unfortunately, it only comes out as a harsh growl. Both Seth and Leah step even closer to the volturi and their sister. The pack also makes a few steps forward in an attempt to be threatening.