'I'm not a player!' I argue.

'Yes because you are playing with Bays feelings...How many chances did she ever gave you? She is actually giving you a chance right now and you know it...we all know when Bay isn't happy,she moves on and you know she is not happy...' She argues back.Rydels speech is like a slap in the face bringing me back to reality

'I will talk to her.' I whisper and she nods getting up,

'You better do.' She says.She gets closer to me and lends me a paper.

'By the way,a friend from LA called.' She says walking away.I look away and immediately recognize the paper.Gosh,does Rydel know about it now? It's supposed to be a secret.I am so bad to keep things in the DL.

I found myself outside the room I'm sharing with Bay trying to built up courage to talk to her.I know she is packing her things to go to San Francisco to stay with her family.I get inside and there she is.Still in the clothes she was earlier packing her clothes.

'Baylee?' I say and she turns around .

'Ohh,hi Ross...I'm finishing to pack...Bauer tried to open his present...it was so cute when I caught him and he made the exactly same face Ryland does when he is caught.' She says smiling at me

'Yeah,he is mine Ry...pretty comprehensive.' I say and she nods.I just build an awkward moment.Since I have done that,I'm just gonna screw everything up already.

'Are you seriously thinking about going to Dubai?' I ask and she raises her eyebrows in shock.

'Who...who told you that?' She asks shocked.

'Does it matter? My own girlfriend isn't telling me something real important.' I say and she breaths high before saying it.

'I didn't want to make another fight...' She says and I raise my eyebrows.

'Another fight? You think I'd fight with you?' I ask madly.

'Ross,I would tell you that it's an awesome job opportunity and I'd ask you to come with me but then you'd say...' She starts but I cut her off.

'I have work to do.' We say together.We just stare at each other for a while.

'What have we done to each other?' She asks after a while.

'What do you mean?' I ask confuse.

'Ross,I can't tell you my career plans because I'm afraid of how upset you'd get..We fight constantly and we never made up,we just let it go and that's not healthy...I prefer hanging more with your brothers than with you...we've been sleeping here in the same room but I have never felt more uncomfortable in my life!...you're not the Ross who asked me for a chance in London.' She starts explaining and tearing up.I've never seen Baylee cry in my whole life.

'What Ross am I then?' I ask not understanding her point.

'You're the Ross that I didn't want to be with...you're the Ross from last December...you're definitely not the Ross who I...' She says but cuts herself.I am afraid to ask her to finish the sentence.

'It's not all my fault though! You were the one who didn't take care of yourself,you're the one who doesn't respect my job! You are the one who refuses to hang out with me and my friends! ' I say elevating my voice totally ignoring the door open.

'Ohh,hang on there! I refuse? When the hell did you ever asked me?! That one time I was sick and I didn't want to leave my house? It was the only time! Only time...you hang with people who I have no idea who it is! ' She says using the same tone of voice.

'I bet you told Ryland all of this bothering!' I say sarcastically keeping the elevate tone of voice,

'Don't bring Ryland to this! I told you all of my botherings! Over and over!...Even my mother who lives in San Francisco realized it! Expect for you!' She blows at me.

'See,it all becomes me again! You are the one who is coming back and forth from LA and NY.' I argue back

'Are you kidding me? That's my freaking career!' She protests.

'What the fuck is happening here? Everyone in the house can hear the yelling!' Riker says getting in the room but we totally ignore him.

'Ohh,are you gonna blame Scooter now? Because if I recall,you were the one who wanted to change labels!' I practically yell at her.

'I wanted to change because I could! Don't come with this now! I kept living in LA for you! Because I wanted this to work!' She blows at me.By now,everyone in the house is observing our fight.

'Well,I don't support this,ok? I don't! Like many others decisions you took! But you couldn't care less!' I yell now.

'Ross,watch your tone.' Dad says.

'I care! I've always cared! But did you tell me? No! You only complain!' She shouts at me.

'Bay!' Meghan says shocked.

'Yeah? So I'm done complaining!' I say not even thinking

'Dude,don't do this.' Rocky says.

'Say it! Be a man and say it!' Bay shouts at me again.

'I'm breaking with up with you!' I yell and everyone stays quiet.Me and Bay keep staring at each other.The room is so quiet we can hear Bays phone vibrating in the desk.

She picks her phone and answers the call.

'What,Nano?' She asks in the phone.She keeps listening to the call but goes into the bathroom.She comes back a minute later or so with her bags.

'Thanks,Nano! Confirm everything.' She says hanging up.

'Aren't you gonna say something?' I ask confuse.

'Thanks for breaking up with me in front of my friends,my brother in law,my sister and your parents...that's how a man does...and also,thanks Stormie and Mark for letting me stay here....it's been awesome days but it's time to have a break...a jet is arriving in an hour to pick me up in the local airport.' Bay says coldly.

'Bay,stay until tomorrow.' Meghan says but Bay totally ignores by hugging my parents and leaving the room with her bags.We just stay frozen.Rocky is the first to run after her,surprisingly.Followed by Meghan,Ryland and I.

'Seriously? I break up with you and you leave?' I ask leaving the house.She turns her attention to me and Rocky closes the cars door.

'Seriously? You break up with me and wants me to stay?' She asks back.

'No,I just thought...we were more than two years together total.' I say confuse.I thought that she would at least yell at me for being a coward and not trying harder.

'Yeah,I know...We were better together when this started...Bye,Ross.I hope your friends from your secret hangs out can help you through this...awful break up.' She says sarcastically.Bay is sarcastic when she is hurt or sad.

She gets in the car and so does Rocky and Ryland.I observe the car leave and realize how big of a shit I just did.

'You asshole!' Meghan shouts at me.

'Megs babe.' Riker says holding her.

'No,Ryland was right all along! You don't deserve her! Thank God you broke up with her!' Meghan says letting go off Riker and going inside.

'When I told you to talk to her...I didn't tell you to do a show! ' Rydel says giving me a reprovable look.The worst thing is that she is right.From the billion ways I could have done this,I chose the worst way.

-----------------
Ahhhh,new chapter! 😝🙈😝🙈😝

I feel so productive and I'm so excited about writing this now it's ridiculous! 😎😎

The photos are how they are dressed in the chapter 👆👆

You might have noticed I add Vanni/Savannah Latimer in the story.Don't worry though,she won't be any kind related to Riker in this story although that are rumors in real life that she dates him.She will only be the girls friend.Just a FYI ☺️

Love you all ❤️

TRIS 🌹