one

"Hey Lu! We're back again, hahahaha!" a loud voice echoed down the hallway. It was your annoying brother, Aether, and he'd brought home all his extroverted friends to party yet again. You sighed, and looked up from your messy paperwork sprawled all over the tabletop. Another day of not being able to complete your resume due to the noisy brats outside. It had been two years since you had reunited with your twin, and it was all due to his friend gang barging into the Abyss Order to rescue you. A huge ordeal it was, having to keep everything under wraps after all the action. Aether had promised not to dig into your past, and you were glad to keep it at that. After all, there were many dirty secrets that even your closest relative had to be kept clean of. Despite all that, you had settled into the daily life in Teyvat, and had to look for a job. Your brother had already submitted his recommendation letter for you in the Adventurers' Guild, and some of his friends had done the same with the Knights.

You took off your glasses, and stepped out into the main hall, only to see your brother, on the floor, joking and laughing with his friends Venti, Kaeya and his little flying pet Paimon. Around them were bottles of wine and slices of mushroom pizza. /What a mess/, you thought to yourself. You picked up an empty wine bottle that rolled over to your feet, and read the words "Angel's Share, Dawn Winery" on it. You walked to the kitchen to dispose of the bottle, and saw a tall, red headed man rinsing his hands at the sink.

"If you're standing there because of me, please don't." You didn't budge, staring intently at his red eyes. "I'm saying that you can come in here, if you didn't know" he explains, gesturing to the sink. Your eyebrows furrowed, as you muttered a small "I knew that". He gave you a deadpan expression, and turned to leave the kitchen, when you interrupted him. "Haven't seen you here before huh, Mr Redhead? Your first time in this house?" You didn't like how you felt like he owned the place instead, given how he spoke to you.

"...Yeah." He replied with the same look on his face and turned his back on you, leaving you at a loss for words. You glared at him as he strode out. Who the hell was he to do that? Most of Aether's friends had been polite and nice to you the first time they had seen you, but not whoever this man was. /He wouldn't know who I was, or he wouldn't treat me that way. Oh well, I bet he probably hasn't even heard of the Abyss. He isn't even in the Knights or the Guild anyway... Must be some nobody./ You think to yourself with a smug look on your face. You decided that you'd be the bigger person and let him go this time. With that, you receded back into your room with a look of satisfaction.

(idk pls send help.)
my diluc is equipped w 4pc gladiator