"Ronnie." I softly shake her. Like I expected, her answer is to roll over to her side and take the sheets with her. I chuckle and drape my arm across her waist.

I softly kiss down her neck and back. She stirs more, a puff of air escaping her mouth before she's groaning.

"It's too early, five more minutes." She grumbles.

"Angel, it's well past noon." I chuckle before kissing her hair. She groans, pushing me away with her hips and I sigh before leaning up.

"Fine, guess you won't be eating breakfast." I grab a piece of toast and sink my teeth into it. The crunch and chew of the toast gets her attention and she slowly starts to raise from her slumber.

She crawls over to me and I grin as she cutely leans forward and takes a bite of the toast. She chews slowly before smiling and glancing at me.

"Did the chef make this?" She asks, now standing to her feet. I watch as she stretches her arms before she's bending over and touching her toes. I shamelessly stare at her perfect ass, biting into the toast mindlessly before chewing slowly.

"I made this." I say lowly, still watching her as she stands upright.

"Really?" She walks away over to the bathroom. "Let me freshen up a bit first, I'll be right out."

I only nod as the door closes and she leaves me sitting here, eyes still daydreaming. I continue to bite into the toast and chew without thought until Ronnie finally returns, hair in a messy ponytail.

Her glasses are on her face now and she crawls back onto the bed beside me. Her hands grab a piece of bacon and she smiles happily as she takes a bite.

"Mm, it's good!" She beams and my heart squeezes at that. I turn to her, looking for any sign of her just pitying me but she seems genuine. "I didn't know you could cook."

"Me either." I mumble but she doesn't hear me as she takes a slice of toast and bites into it.

"I'll cook for you next time." She leans over and kisses my cheek. "Thanks for this, you didn't really have to."

I can't fight back my grin as I stare at her while she happily eats the food I cooked. I don't even want to eat anymore, only watch as she happily chews and hums to herself, her body bouncing cutely.

"You cook?" I decide to ask, taking my attention so my heart could get a break.

"My mother owns a restaurant," she says smiling. "You think she'll allow her only daughter to not know how to cook?"

"Didn't think parents still did that." I say and she shrugs.

"Well, when she steps down she wants me to inherit the restaurant. I'll probably end up doing it, it's something I've been thinking about."

"What about your writing?" I ask.

"I'm going to still need to make an income," she sighs, taking the orange juice and taking a sip. "Why can't I do both?"

"You think you can manage both?" She raises her brow at me and I can't help but smile.

I swear she's going to slap me someday.

"I'm sure I can handle it." She says before taking another sip of juice. "Besides, Taehyung will help me."

Oh right, I forgot about him.

Ronnie notices my expression and chuckles. "Forgot that I'm your best friend's little sister?"

"Yes," I admit and she smiles widely. "I try not to think about it."